Katy Perry Got Smooched on the Lips by Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus pulled yet another shocking move during her Bangerz Tour. The 21-year-old singer spotted Katy Perry watching her Staples Center, Los Angeles show on Saturday, February 22 and plunged in for a kiss during her "Adore You" set.
Perry, whose hit "I Kissed a Girl" propelled her to fame, willingly accepted the smooch on the lips. She later posted a photo of her and Cyrus' reaction after the kiss on Twitter, writing, "I adore you @MileyCyrus."
Perry has been a longtime fan of Cyrus indeed. Before the concert, she took it to Twitter to request songs. "I hope @MileyCyrus sings Breakout or The Climb tonight please bb!" she wrote.
Cyrus' concert has attracted a number of celebrity audience. Hilary Duff showed up with her hairstylist Marcus Francis at the LA concert. "wait?!?!?!?!?! I performed in front of @HilaryDuff ?!?!?! xxxcuse me while I go fan giiiiiiiiirl," Cyrus tweeted. There were also members of the Kardashian family, Nicole Richie and husband Joel Madden, and actress Sarah Paulson.
Meanwhile, Christina Aguilera noticed that Cyrus' stage costume was similar to hers. "Cheers from one dirrty girl to the next, Miley Cyrus... wear 'em loud & proud girl - yes!!" she tweeted.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy