Katy Perry Got Smooched on the Lips by Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus pulled yet another shocking move during her Bangerz Tour. The 21-year-old singer spotted Katy Perry watching her Staples Center, Los Angeles show on Saturday, February 22 and plunged in for a kiss during her "Adore You" set.
Perry, whose hit "I Kissed a Girl" propelled her to fame, willingly accepted the smooch on the lips. She later posted a photo of her and Cyrus' reaction after the kiss on Twitter, writing, "I adore you @MileyCyrus."
Perry has been a longtime fan of Cyrus indeed. Before the concert, she took it to Twitter to request songs. "I hope @MileyCyrus sings Breakout or The Climb tonight please bb!" she wrote.
Cyrus' concert has attracted a number of celebrity audience. Hilary Duff showed up with her hairstylist Marcus Francis at the LA concert. "wait?!?!?!?!?! I performed in front of @HilaryDuff ?!?!?! xxxcuse me while I go fan giiiiiiiiirl," Cyrus tweeted. There were also members of the Kardashian family, Nicole Richie and husband Joel Madden, and actress Sarah Paulson.
Meanwhile, Christina Aguilera noticed that Cyrus' stage costume was similar to hers. "Cheers from one dirrty girl to the next, Miley Cyrus... wear 'em loud & proud girl - yes!!" she tweeted.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth