Katy Perry Got Smooched on the Lips by Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus pulled yet another shocking move during her Bangerz Tour. The 21-year-old singer spotted Katy Perry watching her Staples Center, Los Angeles show on Saturday, February 22 and plunged in for a kiss during her "Adore You" set.
Perry, whose hit "I Kissed a Girl" propelled her to fame, willingly accepted the smooch on the lips. She later posted a photo of her and Cyrus' reaction after the kiss on Twitter, writing, "I adore you @MileyCyrus."
Perry has been a longtime fan of Cyrus indeed. Before the concert, she took it to Twitter to request songs. "I hope @MileyCyrus sings Breakout or The Climb tonight please bb!" she wrote.
Cyrus' concert has attracted a number of celebrity audience. Hilary Duff showed up with her hairstylist Marcus Francis at the LA concert. "wait?!?!?!?!?! I performed in front of @HilaryDuff ?!?!?! xxxcuse me while I go fan giiiiiiiiirl," Cyrus tweeted. There were also members of the Kardashian family, Nicole Richie and husband Joel Madden, and actress Sarah Paulson.
Meanwhile, Christina Aguilera noticed that Cyrus' stage costume was similar to hers. "Cheers from one dirrty girl to the next, Miley Cyrus... wear 'em loud & proud girl - yes!!" she tweeted.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger