Eminem Announces 'The Monster' Tour With Rihanna
Eminem is teaming up with Rihanna for "The Monster" tour, which is named after their recent chart-topping collaboration. The Detroit rapper announced the tour in a new interview for the latest issue of XXL magazine.
"There are some shows coming up with Rihanna," he told the mag. "It's a three-city tour: New York, L.A. and Detroit coming in August. The Monster Tour." Em and RiRi will play stadiums this August.
The "Berzerk" rapper has also announced the news on Twitter, telling his followers on Friday, February 21, "NYC/DET/LA this August with @Rihanna! #TheMonsterTour."
Eminem is currently in Australia for his ongoing "Rapture" tour with Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole. Last August, he released "MMLP2", his latest album which topped Billboard 200 for two weeks.
As for Rihanna, the Bajan beauty wrapped up her "Diamonds" world tour last year. The tour was launched to support her first No. 1 album on Billboard 200, 2012's "Unapologetic".
Prior to working together for "The Monster", the two superstars have collaborated on several other songs. They first teamed up for a massively successful 2010 single, "Love the Way You Lie", which stayed at No. 1 on Billboard 100 for seven weeks. They later reunited for the second part of the track, "Love the Way You Lie (Part II)", before joining forces for Rihanna's "Numb".
More Eminem News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special