Eminem Announces 'The Monster' Tour With Rihanna
Eminem is teaming up with Rihanna for "The Monster" tour, which is named after their recent chart-topping collaboration. The Detroit rapper announced the tour in a new interview for the latest issue of XXL magazine.
"There are some shows coming up with Rihanna," he told the mag. "It's a three-city tour: New York, L.A. and Detroit coming in August. The Monster Tour." Em and RiRi will play stadiums this August.
The "Berzerk" rapper has also announced the news on Twitter, telling his followers on Friday, February 21, "NYC/DET/LA this August with @Rihanna! #TheMonsterTour."
Eminem is currently in Australia for his ongoing "Rapture" tour with Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole. Last August, he released "MMLP2", his latest album which topped Billboard 200 for two weeks.
As for Rihanna, the Bajan beauty wrapped up her "Diamonds" world tour last year. The tour was launched to support her first No. 1 album on Billboard 200, 2012's "Unapologetic".
Prior to working together for "The Monster", the two superstars have collaborated on several other songs. They first teamed up for a massively successful 2010 single, "Love the Way You Lie", which stayed at No. 1 on Billboard 100 for seven weeks. They later reunited for the second part of the track, "Love the Way You Lie (Part II)", before joining forces for Rihanna's "Numb".
More Eminem News
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos