Eminem Announces 'The Monster' Tour With Rihanna
Eminem is teaming up with Rihanna for "The Monster" tour, which is named after their recent chart-topping collaboration. The Detroit rapper announced the tour in a new interview for the latest issue of XXL magazine.
"There are some shows coming up with Rihanna," he told the mag. "It's a three-city tour: New York, L.A. and Detroit coming in August. The Monster Tour." Em and RiRi will play stadiums this August.
The "Berzerk" rapper has also announced the news on Twitter, telling his followers on Friday, February 21, "NYC/DET/LA this August with @Rihanna! #TheMonsterTour."
Eminem is currently in Australia for his ongoing "Rapture" tour with Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole. Last August, he released "MMLP2", his latest album which topped Billboard 200 for two weeks.
As for Rihanna, the Bajan beauty wrapped up her "Diamonds" world tour last year. The tour was launched to support her first No. 1 album on Billboard 200, 2012's "Unapologetic".
Prior to working together for "The Monster", the two superstars have collaborated on several other songs. They first teamed up for a massively successful 2010 single, "Love the Way You Lie", which stayed at No. 1 on Billboard 100 for seven weeks. They later reunited for the second part of the track, "Love the Way You Lie (Part II)", before joining forces for Rihanna's "Numb".
More Eminem News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier