'Captain America 2' New TV Spot Contains Possible Major Spoiler
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" might have given away a major spoiler in its new TV spot. The video shows the titular villain blowing up Nick Fury's car before The Cap is heard saying in a voiceover, "Fury's last words were not to trust anyone."
Samuel L. Jackson plays Nick Fury, while Sebastian Stan stars as the Winter Soldier. Despite teasers that his character may meet his demise in the second "Captain America", Jackson is cast to reprise his role in "Avengers: Age of Ultron".
While the scenario planned for Jackson's Fury is still unclear, it should be noted that Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) was killed as well in "The Avengers" first film, but he was later resurrected for the TV spin-off "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
Directed by the Russo brothers, the sequel will arrive April 4 in the United States. Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson reprise their roles as Captain America and Black Widow respectively, while Anthony Mackie is tapped as Falcon.
The upcoming movie will follow The Cap adjusting to the modern life. He meets his sidekick from World War II, but it's not the kind of reunion he hoped for. His old friend, James "Bucky" Barnes, is now turned into a brainwashed assassin.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!