'Captain America 2' New TV Spot Contains Possible Major Spoiler
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" might have given away a major spoiler in its new TV spot. The video shows the titular villain blowing up Nick Fury's car before The Cap is heard saying in a voiceover, "Fury's last words were not to trust anyone."
Samuel L. Jackson plays Nick Fury, while Sebastian Stan stars as the Winter Soldier. Despite teasers that his character may meet his demise in the second "Captain America", Jackson is cast to reprise his role in "Avengers: Age of Ultron".
While the scenario planned for Jackson's Fury is still unclear, it should be noted that Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) was killed as well in "The Avengers" first film, but he was later resurrected for the TV spin-off "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
Directed by the Russo brothers, the sequel will arrive April 4 in the United States. Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson reprise their roles as Captain America and Black Widow respectively, while Anthony Mackie is tapped as Falcon.
The upcoming movie will follow The Cap adjusting to the modern life. He meets his sidekick from World War II, but it's not the kind of reunion he hoped for. His old friend, James "Bucky" Barnes, is now turned into a brainwashed assassin.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant