'Captain America 2' New TV Spot Contains Possible Major Spoiler
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" might have given away a major spoiler in its new TV spot. The video shows the titular villain blowing up Nick Fury's car before The Cap is heard saying in a voiceover, "Fury's last words were not to trust anyone."
Samuel L. Jackson plays Nick Fury, while Sebastian Stan stars as the Winter Soldier. Despite teasers that his character may meet his demise in the second "Captain America", Jackson is cast to reprise his role in "Avengers: Age of Ultron".
While the scenario planned for Jackson's Fury is still unclear, it should be noted that Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) was killed as well in "The Avengers" first film, but he was later resurrected for the TV spin-off "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
Directed by the Russo brothers, the sequel will arrive April 4 in the United States. Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson reprise their roles as Captain America and Black Widow respectively, while Anthony Mackie is tapped as Falcon.
The upcoming movie will follow The Cap adjusting to the modern life. He meets his sidekick from World War II, but it's not the kind of reunion he hoped for. His old friend, James "Bucky" Barnes, is now turned into a brainwashed assassin.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors