Sky Ferreira Gets '60 Stitches' After Injuring Leg During Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Tour
Sky Ferreira, who joined Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour as an opening act, injured her leg during a show in Anaheim, California on Thursday, February 20. The singer then took to Instagram to share some photos of her showing off the bandage around her right leg and explain how the accident happened.
"I fell during the intro of the 1st song of the set. I ended up with 60 stitches & at the hospital for 7 hours," the "You're Not the One" singer said. "I didn't even notice the injury until 10 [minutes] after I played [because] I had so much fun. I just figured it was some blood."
She then assured fans that she'd still be performing at the next "Bangerz" show in Los Angeles. "I'm so excited to do the LA show tomorrow [despite the not so cool bandage around my leg].Thanks @mileycyrus for having me," she added.
At the same night Ferreira got injured, Cyrus made a risky move while performing onstage. After simulating sex acts and chewing a fan's thong at previous shows, this time she grabbed a fan's beer and drank it. TMZ, which broke the news, noted that someone could get herpes from sharing a drink.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder