Sky Ferreira Gets '60 Stitches' After Injuring Leg During Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Tour
Sky Ferreira, who joined Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour as an opening act, injured her leg during a show in Anaheim, California on Thursday, February 20. The singer then took to Instagram to share some photos of her showing off the bandage around her right leg and explain how the accident happened.
"I fell during the intro of the 1st song of the set. I ended up with 60 stitches & at the hospital for 7 hours," the "You're Not the One" singer said. "I didn't even notice the injury until 10 [minutes] after I played [because] I had so much fun. I just figured it was some blood."
She then assured fans that she'd still be performing at the next "Bangerz" show in Los Angeles. "I'm so excited to do the LA show tomorrow [despite the not so cool bandage around my leg].Thanks @mileycyrus for having me," she added.
At the same night Ferreira got injured, Cyrus made a risky move while performing onstage. After simulating sex acts and chewing a fan's thong at previous shows, this time she grabbed a fan's beer and drank it. TMZ, which broke the news, noted that someone could get herpes from sharing a drink.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy