Sky Ferreira Gets '60 Stitches' After Injuring Leg During Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Tour
Sky Ferreira, who joined Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour as an opening act, injured her leg during a show in Anaheim, California on Thursday, February 20. The singer then took to Instagram to share some photos of her showing off the bandage around her right leg and explain how the accident happened.
"I fell during the intro of the 1st song of the set. I ended up with 60 stitches & at the hospital for 7 hours," the "You're Not the One" singer said. "I didn't even notice the injury until 10 [minutes] after I played [because] I had so much fun. I just figured it was some blood."
She then assured fans that she'd still be performing at the next "Bangerz" show in Los Angeles. "I'm so excited to do the LA show tomorrow [despite the not so cool bandage around my leg].Thanks @mileycyrus for having me," she added.
At the same night Ferreira got injured, Cyrus made a risky move while performing onstage. After simulating sex acts and chewing a fan's thong at previous shows, this time she grabbed a fan's beer and drank it. TMZ, which broke the news, noted that someone could get herpes from sharing a drink.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off