Sky Ferreira Gets '60 Stitches' After Injuring Leg During Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Tour
Sky Ferreira, who joined Miley Cyrus' "Bangerz" tour as an opening act, injured her leg during a show in Anaheim, California on Thursday, February 20. The singer then took to Instagram to share some photos of her showing off the bandage around her right leg and explain how the accident happened.
"I fell during the intro of the 1st song of the set. I ended up with 60 stitches & at the hospital for 7 hours," the "You're Not the One" singer said. "I didn't even notice the injury until 10 [minutes] after I played [because] I had so much fun. I just figured it was some blood."
She then assured fans that she'd still be performing at the next "Bangerz" show in Los Angeles. "I'm so excited to do the LA show tomorrow [despite the not so cool bandage around my leg].Thanks @mileycyrus for having me," she added.
At the same night Ferreira got injured, Cyrus made a risky move while performing onstage. After simulating sex acts and chewing a fan's thong at previous shows, this time she grabbed a fan's beer and drank it. TMZ, which broke the news, noted that someone could get herpes from sharing a drink.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana