Jennifer Lawrence Stunning in New Dior Ads, Asking for Stair-Friendly Dress for the Oscars
Dior has released new ads featuring Jennifer Lawrence. Applying neutral-toned makeup, the Oscar-winning actress looks glamorous in some pictures from her third Miss Dior campaign while wearing creation from the French fashion house.
Her short hair is arranged in windswept style in the images shot by French fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier. She's wearing a long blue coat and holding a python-print purse in one photo, and showing off another chain-handled bag in another pic.
In a video shot for the ads, Lawrence talks about her favorite dress as well as the gown she wore to last year's Oscars. Trying to avoid the same mishap after she tripped on her way to the stage, the Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" film franchise requests a stair-friendly dress for the upcoming Academy Awards.
"I obviously have very special memories of the dress I wore to the Oscars Some fun, some not. They need to make it more accessible for stairs, in my opinion," she says. "It feels nice when you're dressed in something beautiful and you feel beautiful. When you're wearing an outfit that you're really proud of or a dress that you feel really good in, it can be fun, and therefore make you happier."
Lawrence is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in David O. Russell's "American Hustle" at this year's Oscars.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked