Jennifer Lawrence Stunning in New Dior Ads, Asking for Stair-Friendly Dress for the Oscars
Dior has released new ads featuring Jennifer Lawrence. Applying neutral-toned makeup, the Oscar-winning actress looks glamorous in some pictures from her third Miss Dior campaign while wearing creation from the French fashion house.
Her short hair is arranged in windswept style in the images shot by French fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier. She's wearing a long blue coat and holding a python-print purse in one photo, and showing off another chain-handled bag in another pic.
In a video shot for the ads, Lawrence talks about her favorite dress as well as the gown she wore to last year's Oscars. Trying to avoid the same mishap after she tripped on her way to the stage, the Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" film franchise requests a stair-friendly dress for the upcoming Academy Awards.
"I obviously have very special memories of the dress I wore to the Oscars Some fun, some not. They need to make it more accessible for stairs, in my opinion," she says. "It feels nice when you're dressed in something beautiful and you feel beautiful. When you're wearing an outfit that you're really proud of or a dress that you feel really good in, it can be fun, and therefore make you happier."
Lawrence is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in David O. Russell's "American Hustle" at this year's Oscars.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year