Lamar Odom: Khloe Kardashian Will Always Be My Wife
Lamar Odom hopes for reconciliation with Khloe Kardashian who filed for divorce following rumors that he cheated on her and used drugs, which he vehemently denied. "I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what," he told Us Weekly.
The couple was married for four years when Khloe filed her divorce papers. "Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]," he explained. "Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife."
"Those were some of the best years of my life," he said of the time they were together. "Being married and being married to a woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life."
He admits he's not perfect, "We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life. There's no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, 'I'm mistake-free, I have made no mistakes.' If you can introduce me to that person, please introduce me to that person. Let me meet him and speak to him."
Odom, 34, is now playing for Spanish team Laboral Kutxa after leaving the Los Angeles Clippers. He has been signed for two months with an option to extend to the end of the season. "Some may have thought I've lost focus in my life," he said as quoted on the team's official Twitter account. "Coming to Vitoria is a new beginning for me."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics