Lamar Odom: Khloe Kardashian Will Always Be My Wife
Lamar Odom hopes for reconciliation with Khloe Kardashian who filed for divorce following rumors that he cheated on her and used drugs, which he vehemently denied. "I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what," he told Us Weekly.
The couple was married for four years when Khloe filed her divorce papers. "Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]," he explained. "Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife."
"Those were some of the best years of my life," he said of the time they were together. "Being married and being married to a woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life."
He admits he's not perfect, "We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life. There's no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, 'I'm mistake-free, I have made no mistakes.' If you can introduce me to that person, please introduce me to that person. Let me meet him and speak to him."
Odom, 34, is now playing for Spanish team Laboral Kutxa after leaving the Los Angeles Clippers. He has been signed for two months with an option to extend to the end of the season. "Some may have thought I've lost focus in my life," he said as quoted on the team's official Twitter account. "Coming to Vitoria is a new beginning for me."
More Lamar Odom News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards