Jennifer Aniston in Early Talks to Star in 'Mean Moms'
Jennifer Aniston is not only a horrible boss but also a mean mom. The "Horrible Bosses" actress is in early talks to star in "Mean Moms" which is adapted from a book penned by "Mean Girls" writer Rosalin Wiseman.
New Line is looking forward to working with Aniston again after the success of "Horrible Bosses" and "We're the Millers". According to The Wrap, the studio has not officially given the movie a greenlight although Beth McCarthy-Miller has been attached to direct the movie since last June. Once Aniston signs up, the project reportedly will begin to roll quickly.
Story is about a family moving from a small-town America into a new town and a high-class suburbs. The happily married mother of two faces the cutthroat world of competitive parenting. The comedy is not a sequel of "Mean Girls" even though the books were written by the same author.
"Mean Moms" is based on Wiseman's "Queen Bee Moms and King Pin Dads: Dealing With the Parents, Teachers, Coaches, and Counselors Who Can Make - or Break - Your Child's Future." Sean Anders and John Morris have been appointed to rewrite the script after the project got rewritten first in 2012 by Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein.
Adam Shankman, Jennifer Gibgot and Jill Messick are producing the project, which began its set up in 2010, for New Line.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance