Jennifer Aniston in Early Talks to Star in 'Mean Moms'
Jennifer Aniston is not only a horrible boss but also a mean mom. The "Horrible Bosses" actress is in early talks to star in "Mean Moms" which is adapted from a book penned by "Mean Girls" writer Rosalin Wiseman.
New Line is looking forward to working with Aniston again after the success of "Horrible Bosses" and "We're the Millers". According to The Wrap, the studio has not officially given the movie a greenlight although Beth McCarthy-Miller has been attached to direct the movie since last June. Once Aniston signs up, the project reportedly will begin to roll quickly.
Story is about a family moving from a small-town America into a new town and a high-class suburbs. The happily married mother of two faces the cutthroat world of competitive parenting. The comedy is not a sequel of "Mean Girls" even though the books were written by the same author.
"Mean Moms" is based on Wiseman's "Queen Bee Moms and King Pin Dads: Dealing With the Parents, Teachers, Coaches, and Counselors Who Can Make - or Break - Your Child's Future." Sean Anders and John Morris have been appointed to rewrite the script after the project got rewritten first in 2012 by Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein.
Adam Shankman, Jennifer Gibgot and Jill Messick are producing the project, which began its set up in 2010, for New Line.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation