Ariana Grande Reportedly to Sue Perez Hilton Following Drug Allegation
Ariana Grande apparently is preparing herself to sue Perez Hilton. The drama started this week when the blogger mentioned Grande in several Twitter posts, telling her to stay away from drugs. "Are you okay? I heard someone saw you doing cocaine at a party! Stay away from drugs Ariana!!!" he tweeted. "I'm praying for you. You can overcome this."
Hilton also tweeted Grande's brother Frankie. "Please make sure Ariana stays away from cocaine. I'm hearing awful things about what she's been doing!" Hilton said in a Twitter post. "Hopefully you guys can help her before it's too severe!" he wrote to Nickelodeon.
A source close to Grande told Gossip Cop that the cocaine claims were "not true" and they were "all lies." The source additionally said that the 20-year-old singer already "hired litigators to sue him for slander."
Another person close to Grande's family said that Hilton once tried to be her manager and was rejected, adding that the attack was "personal." The site also notes that the cocaine story probably was created as response to some of her fans' mean tweets about Hilton's son. "For every day your fans continue to spam me on social media, I will continue to tweet you. I know you see my tweets. I win! :-)," he wrote.
More Ariana Grande News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier