Ariana Grande Reportedly to Sue Perez Hilton Following Drug Allegation
Ariana Grande apparently is preparing herself to sue Perez Hilton. The drama started this week when the blogger mentioned Grande in several Twitter posts, telling her to stay away from drugs. "Are you okay? I heard someone saw you doing cocaine at a party! Stay away from drugs Ariana!!!" he tweeted. "I'm praying for you. You can overcome this."
Hilton also tweeted Grande's brother Frankie. "Please make sure Ariana stays away from cocaine. I'm hearing awful things about what she's been doing!" Hilton said in a Twitter post. "Hopefully you guys can help her before it's too severe!" he wrote to Nickelodeon.
A source close to Grande told Gossip Cop that the cocaine claims were "not true" and they were "all lies." The source additionally said that the 20-year-old singer already "hired litigators to sue him for slander."
Another person close to Grande's family said that Hilton once tried to be her manager and was rejected, adding that the attack was "personal." The site also notes that the cocaine story probably was created as response to some of her fans' mean tweets about Hilton's son. "For every day your fans continue to spam me on social media, I will continue to tweet you. I know you see my tweets. I win! :-)," he wrote.
More Ariana Grande News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie