Katy Perry and Rita Ora Walk the Runway at Milan Fashion Week
Katy Perry and Rita Ora lent their star power to their friend Jeremy Scott at Milan Fashion Week. Both singers made cameo appearances at the catwalk on Thursday, February 20 to model clothes from Jeremy's Autumn/Winter 2014 collection.
Rocking black hair, Perry donned a knee-length black satin dress and long coat. Ora, meanwhile, hit the runway in a black and gold T-shirt. They stopped for a pose before walking to their seats in the front row.
The Moschino Autumn/Winter 2014 show started 45 minutes late and many blamed it on Ora who arrived late to the event. Avril Mair, fashion director of Harper's Bazaar, tweeted, "Rita Ora shows up 45 mins late for Moschino. I've needed a wee for about 43 of those and we're still waiting #myglamorouslife #mfw."
Ora showed her support to Scott by tweeting about the show. "ShowTime!!!! @itsjeremyscott #Moschino #Milan," she wrote. "Girls gone Wild for our Crazy Genius Friend @itsjeremyscott#Moschino#Milan@katyperry." Perry, meanwhile, tweeted, "The color of my aura is most definitely @ITSJEREMYSCOTT."
More Katy Perry News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards