Katy Perry and Rita Ora Walk the Runway at Milan Fashion Week
Katy Perry and Rita Ora lent their star power to their friend Jeremy Scott at Milan Fashion Week. Both singers made cameo appearances at the catwalk on Thursday, February 20 to model clothes from Jeremy's Autumn/Winter 2014 collection.
Rocking black hair, Perry donned a knee-length black satin dress and long coat. Ora, meanwhile, hit the runway in a black and gold T-shirt. They stopped for a pose before walking to their seats in the front row.
The Moschino Autumn/Winter 2014 show started 45 minutes late and many blamed it on Ora who arrived late to the event. Avril Mair, fashion director of Harper's Bazaar, tweeted, "Rita Ora shows up 45 mins late for Moschino. I've needed a wee for about 43 of those and we're still waiting #myglamorouslife #mfw."
Ora showed her support to Scott by tweeting about the show. "ShowTime!!!! @itsjeremyscott #Moschino #Milan," she wrote. "Girls gone Wild for our Crazy Genius Friend @itsjeremyscott#Moschino#Milan@katyperry." Perry, meanwhile, tweeted, "The color of my aura is most definitely @ITSJEREMYSCOTT."
More Katy Perry News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'