Gina Carano Kicks Ass in First Trailer for 'In the Blood'
The first trailer for "In the Blood" is unleashed, showing Gina Carano doing what she does best, kicking ass and throwing punches. The former mixed martial artist defies the authorities, gets into a club altercation, and faces off thugs in a street fight.
The film revolves around a woman whose husband goes missing during their vacation in the Caribbean. She sets off on her own to take down the people she thinks are responsible. In a foreign land with nowhere to turn, she will stop at nothing to expose the truth.
Cam Gigandet plays her on-screen husband. Due to arrive in the U.S. on April 4, the action thriller directed by John Stockwell is supported by the likes of Luis Guzman, Amaury Nolasco, Danny Trejo, Stephen Lang, and Eloise Mumford.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds