Gina Carano Kicks Ass in First Trailer for 'In the Blood'
The first trailer for "In the Blood" is unleashed, showing Gina Carano doing what she does best, kicking ass and throwing punches. The former mixed martial artist defies the authorities, gets into a club altercation, and faces off thugs in a street fight.
The film revolves around a woman whose husband goes missing during their vacation in the Caribbean. She sets off on her own to take down the people she thinks are responsible. In a foreign land with nowhere to turn, she will stop at nothing to expose the truth.
Cam Gigandet plays her on-screen husband. Due to arrive in the U.S. on April 4, the action thriller directed by John Stockwell is supported by the likes of Luis Guzman, Amaury Nolasco, Danny Trejo, Stephen Lang, and Eloise Mumford.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show