Gina Carano Kicks Ass in First Trailer for 'In the Blood'
The first trailer for "In the Blood" is unleashed, showing Gina Carano doing what she does best, kicking ass and throwing punches. The former mixed martial artist defies the authorities, gets into a club altercation, and faces off thugs in a street fight.
The film revolves around a woman whose husband goes missing during their vacation in the Caribbean. She sets off on her own to take down the people she thinks are responsible. In a foreign land with nowhere to turn, she will stop at nothing to expose the truth.
Cam Gigandet plays her on-screen husband. Due to arrive in the U.S. on April 4, the action thriller directed by John Stockwell is supported by the likes of Luis Guzman, Amaury Nolasco, Danny Trejo, Stephen Lang, and Eloise Mumford.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert