Gina Carano Kicks Ass in First Trailer for 'In the Blood'
The first trailer for "In the Blood" is unleashed, showing Gina Carano doing what she does best, kicking ass and throwing punches. The former mixed martial artist defies the authorities, gets into a club altercation, and faces off thugs in a street fight.
The film revolves around a woman whose husband goes missing during their vacation in the Caribbean. She sets off on her own to take down the people she thinks are responsible. In a foreign land with nowhere to turn, she will stop at nothing to expose the truth.
Cam Gigandet plays her on-screen husband. Due to arrive in the U.S. on April 4, the action thriller directed by John Stockwell is supported by the likes of Luis Guzman, Amaury Nolasco, Danny Trejo, Stephen Lang, and Eloise Mumford.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle