Gina Carano Kicks Ass in First Trailer for 'In the Blood'
The first trailer for "In the Blood" is unleashed, showing Gina Carano doing what she does best, kicking ass and throwing punches. The former mixed martial artist defies the authorities, gets into a club altercation, and faces off thugs in a street fight.
The film revolves around a woman whose husband goes missing during their vacation in the Caribbean. She sets off on her own to take down the people she thinks are responsible. In a foreign land with nowhere to turn, she will stop at nothing to expose the truth.
Cam Gigandet plays her on-screen husband. Due to arrive in the U.S. on April 4, the action thriller directed by John Stockwell is supported by the likes of Luis Guzman, Amaury Nolasco, Danny Trejo, Stephen Lang, and Eloise Mumford.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'