Ashanti Debuts 'First Real Love' Ft. Beenie Man
Ashanti has just dropped another cut off her upcoming album "BraveHeart". The reggae-flavored catchy track, titled "First Real Love", is the 33-year-old artist's collaboration with Jamaican singer Beenie Man.
In the song, Ashanti talks about her first experience with real and true love. "It's my first real love and I don't want to lose it now/ But every time we get so close, I feel that love will lose us both/ It's my first real love out of all," she coos.
"First Real Love" arrives just days after the "Foolish" hitmaker released the sexy music video for her collaboration with Maybach Music Group's boss Rick Ross, "I Got It". The music video for the new track will be shot later this month in Jamaica.
Ashanti is still putting the final touches on her fifth studio effort "BraveHeart". Initially scheduled to be released last year, the oft-delayed record will now hit the stores on March 4 via her indie label Written Entertainment. In addition to Beenie and Ross, the album will include guest appearances from French Montana and Jeremih.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy