'Man From U.N.C.L.E.' Gets January 2015 Release Date
Warner Bros. has booked a release date for Guy Ritchie's "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." The adaptation of the 1960s television series is set to arrive in theaters across the country on January 16, 2015, the weekend of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Starring Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer in the lead roles, the film will open against "Frankenstein" starring Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy, comedy drama "The Wedding Ringer" led by Kevin Hart and Josh Gad, and Chris Hemsworth starrer "Cyber".
Set against the backdrop of the early 1960s at the height of the Cold War, the spy-fi period film will follow a CIA agent and a KGB agent who must put aside their longstanding feud to join forces in a mission against a mysterious criminal organization, which is working to proliferate nuclear weapons.
WB also sets a release date for its heist movie "Focus". The film starring Will Smith and Margot Robbie will be released on February 27, 2015. It will face off competition from two thrillers, Ryan Reynolds' "Selfless" and Jake Gyllenhaal's "Everest (2015)".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier