'Man From U.N.C.L.E.' Gets January 2015 Release Date
Warner Bros. has booked a release date for Guy Ritchie's "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." The adaptation of the 1960s television series is set to arrive in theaters across the country on January 16, 2015, the weekend of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Starring Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer in the lead roles, the film will open against "Frankenstein" starring Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy, comedy drama "The Wedding Ringer" led by Kevin Hart and Josh Gad, and Chris Hemsworth starrer "Cyber".
Set against the backdrop of the early 1960s at the height of the Cold War, the spy-fi period film will follow a CIA agent and a KGB agent who must put aside their longstanding feud to join forces in a mission against a mysterious criminal organization, which is working to proliferate nuclear weapons.
WB also sets a release date for its heist movie "Focus". The film starring Will Smith and Margot Robbie will be released on February 27, 2015. It will face off competition from two thrillers, Ryan Reynolds' "Selfless" and Jake Gyllenhaal's "Everest (2015)".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special