'Man From U.N.C.L.E.' Gets January 2015 Release Date
Warner Bros. has booked a release date for Guy Ritchie's "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." The adaptation of the 1960s television series is set to arrive in theaters across the country on January 16, 2015, the weekend of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Starring Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer in the lead roles, the film will open against "Frankenstein" starring Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy, comedy drama "The Wedding Ringer" led by Kevin Hart and Josh Gad, and Chris Hemsworth starrer "Cyber".
Set against the backdrop of the early 1960s at the height of the Cold War, the spy-fi period film will follow a CIA agent and a KGB agent who must put aside their longstanding feud to join forces in a mission against a mysterious criminal organization, which is working to proliferate nuclear weapons.
WB also sets a release date for its heist movie "Focus". The film starring Will Smith and Margot Robbie will be released on February 27, 2015. It will face off competition from two thrillers, Ryan Reynolds' "Selfless" and Jake Gyllenhaal's "Everest (2015)".
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account