Lorde Hints at Collaboration With BFF Taylor Swift
Lorde and BFF Taylor Swift may work together for new music in the future. The New Zealand-born singer/songwriter talked about a possible collaboration with the pop/country star in an interview with U.K.'s Capital FM.
During the chat, Lorde admitted that she and Swift had different musical styles. "Yeah we are [different]," Lorde explained. "But I think the cool thing about Taylor is she is pretty willing to go a lot of places with music."
"I think that last record ['Red'] in particular, everyone was like 'Woah,' a lot of ground has been covered," she continued, referring to Swift's 2012 album. "And I think with an artist like her the sky is the limit. But I don't know."
Lorde and Swift's have been good friends in the past few months. The ladies were recently spotted hanging out together at the Grammys, where the 17-year-old entertainer grabbed the top prizes in Best Pop Solo Performance and Song of the Year category.
The "Royals" hitmaker is still enjoying the success of her breakthrough single and her 2013 debut album "Pure Heroine", which is currently at No. 7 on Billboard 200.
As for Swift, the 24-year-old singer finished the European leg of her "Red" tour earlier this month and is preparing to bring it to Asia later this year. She's also working on her new album to follow up Grammy Award-nominated "Red".
More Lorde News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility