Lorde Hints at Collaboration With BFF Taylor Swift
Lorde and BFF Taylor Swift may work together for new music in the future. The New Zealand-born singer/songwriter talked about a possible collaboration with the pop/country star in an interview with U.K.'s Capital FM.
During the chat, Lorde admitted that she and Swift had different musical styles. "Yeah we are [different]," Lorde explained. "But I think the cool thing about Taylor is she is pretty willing to go a lot of places with music."
"I think that last record ['Red'] in particular, everyone was like 'Woah,' a lot of ground has been covered," she continued, referring to Swift's 2012 album. "And I think with an artist like her the sky is the limit. But I don't know."
Lorde and Swift's have been good friends in the past few months. The ladies were recently spotted hanging out together at the Grammys, where the 17-year-old entertainer grabbed the top prizes in Best Pop Solo Performance and Song of the Year category.
The "Royals" hitmaker is still enjoying the success of her breakthrough single and her 2013 debut album "Pure Heroine", which is currently at No. 7 on Billboard 200.
As for Swift, the 24-year-old singer finished the European leg of her "Red" tour earlier this month and is preparing to bring it to Asia later this year. She's also working on her new album to follow up Grammy Award-nominated "Red".
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding