Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Name Son Bodhi Ransom Green
Megan Fox and her husband Brian Austin Green have chosen a unique name for their second son. According to a document obtained by TMZ, the couple's newborn baby is called Bodhi Ransom Green. Bodhi is usually translated as "enlightenment" in English.
TooFab previously reported that Fox gave birth to Bodhi on February 12. In addition to Bodhi, the pair are already parents to a son Noah, who was born in 2012. Green is also a father to Kassius from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
The "Transformers" actress and her husband started dating in 2004 and they got married in 2010. The 27-year-old star talked about preparing Noah for the baby brother in an interview with PEOPLE in November.
"We are trying to explain it to him and I always say, 'The baby is going to say, 'Wah, wah, wah,' ' because he is not communicating yet [so] I'm not sure how much he understands," she said. "I know as far as everything else goes, he's really aware. So I think he has an idea, but I don't think he understands that a baby will be living with us all of the time - that will be an adjustment."
"I think that he's going to be a nurturer. It's a lot to expect, but he's only 14 months now. I think he's going to be an amazing big brother with time," she continued. "He is either going to be great or ... he's going to be completely against it and it will be a battle," Green added.
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday