Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Name Son Bodhi Ransom Green
Megan Fox and her husband Brian Austin Green have chosen a unique name for their second son. According to a document obtained by TMZ, the couple's newborn baby is called Bodhi Ransom Green. Bodhi is usually translated as "enlightenment" in English.
TooFab previously reported that Fox gave birth to Bodhi on February 12. In addition to Bodhi, the pair are already parents to a son Noah, who was born in 2012. Green is also a father to Kassius from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
The "Transformers" actress and her husband started dating in 2004 and they got married in 2010. The 27-year-old star talked about preparing Noah for the baby brother in an interview with PEOPLE in November.
"We are trying to explain it to him and I always say, 'The baby is going to say, 'Wah, wah, wah,' ' because he is not communicating yet [so] I'm not sure how much he understands," she said. "I know as far as everything else goes, he's really aware. So I think he has an idea, but I don't think he understands that a baby will be living with us all of the time - that will be an adjustment."
"I think that he's going to be a nurturer. It's a lot to expect, but he's only 14 months now. I think he's going to be an amazing big brother with time," she continued. "He is either going to be great or ... he's going to be completely against it and it will be a battle," Green added.
More Megan Fox News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia