Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Name Son Bodhi Ransom Green
Megan Fox and her husband Brian Austin Green have chosen a unique name for their second son. According to a document obtained by TMZ, the couple's newborn baby is called Bodhi Ransom Green. Bodhi is usually translated as "enlightenment" in English.
TooFab previously reported that Fox gave birth to Bodhi on February 12. In addition to Bodhi, the pair are already parents to a son Noah, who was born in 2012. Green is also a father to Kassius from a previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil.
The "Transformers" actress and her husband started dating in 2004 and they got married in 2010. The 27-year-old star talked about preparing Noah for the baby brother in an interview with PEOPLE in November.
"We are trying to explain it to him and I always say, 'The baby is going to say, 'Wah, wah, wah,' ' because he is not communicating yet [so] I'm not sure how much he understands," she said. "I know as far as everything else goes, he's really aware. So I think he has an idea, but I don't think he understands that a baby will be living with us all of the time - that will be an adjustment."
"I think that he's going to be a nurturer. It's a lot to expect, but he's only 14 months now. I think he's going to be an amazing big brother with time," she continued. "He is either going to be great or ... he's going to be completely against it and it will be a battle," Green added.
More Megan Fox News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns