Chris Brown Sued Over Alleged D.C. Assault
A man has filed a suit against Chris Brown and his bodyguard Christopher Hollosy following an alleged assault outside a hotel in Washington D.C. last year, Washington Post reports. The man, Parker Isaac Adams, filed the civil lawsuit on Tuesday, February 18.
According to the lawsuit, Adams and a female friend went to the W hotel on October 27 to pick up another female friend. The three then saw Brown walking to his tour bus. One of the women asked Brown if she could take a photo with him and her female friend and the singer agreed.
When Hollosy was taking pictures of them, Adams leaned in and took a photo using his phone. The 20-year-old Adams claimed that Brown objected, threw a gay slur and punched him in the face. He said Hollosy hit him too. Adams then claimed that Brown said, "Yeah, walk away," when he left. The 24-year-old star then boarded his bus.
Adams' attorney John C. Hayes Jr. said that his client suffered from broken nose and injuries to his face as the results. "He was treated at the hospital that evening, and his nose was broken. He's still being treated for the fracture and sinus and breathing issues," the attorney told New York Daily News on Thursday. "He's certainly been traumatized." Adams is suing Brown and Hollosy for $1.5 million each.
Brown and Hollosy were charged with one count of misdemeanor simple assault following the incident. On Thursday, a D.C. Superior Court judge set a trial date for April 17.
More Chris Brown News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?