Chris Brown Sued Over Alleged D.C. Assault
A man has filed a suit against Chris Brown and his bodyguard Christopher Hollosy following an alleged assault outside a hotel in Washington D.C. last year, Washington Post reports. The man, Parker Isaac Adams, filed the civil lawsuit on Tuesday, February 18.
According to the lawsuit, Adams and a female friend went to the W hotel on October 27 to pick up another female friend. The three then saw Brown walking to his tour bus. One of the women asked Brown if she could take a photo with him and her female friend and the singer agreed.
When Hollosy was taking pictures of them, Adams leaned in and took a photo using his phone. The 20-year-old Adams claimed that Brown objected, threw a gay slur and punched him in the face. He said Hollosy hit him too. Adams then claimed that Brown said, "Yeah, walk away," when he left. The 24-year-old star then boarded his bus.
Adams' attorney John C. Hayes Jr. said that his client suffered from broken nose and injuries to his face as the results. "He was treated at the hospital that evening, and his nose was broken. He's still being treated for the fracture and sinus and breathing issues," the attorney told New York Daily News on Thursday. "He's certainly been traumatized." Adams is suing Brown and Hollosy for $1.5 million each.
Brown and Hollosy were charged with one count of misdemeanor simple assault following the incident. On Thursday, a D.C. Superior Court judge set a trial date for April 17.
More Chris Brown News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video