Chris Brown Sued Over Alleged D.C. Assault
A man has filed a suit against Chris Brown and his bodyguard Christopher Hollosy following an alleged assault outside a hotel in Washington D.C. last year, Washington Post reports. The man, Parker Isaac Adams, filed the civil lawsuit on Tuesday, February 18.
According to the lawsuit, Adams and a female friend went to the W hotel on October 27 to pick up another female friend. The three then saw Brown walking to his tour bus. One of the women asked Brown if she could take a photo with him and her female friend and the singer agreed.
When Hollosy was taking pictures of them, Adams leaned in and took a photo using his phone. The 20-year-old Adams claimed that Brown objected, threw a gay slur and punched him in the face. He said Hollosy hit him too. Adams then claimed that Brown said, "Yeah, walk away," when he left. The 24-year-old star then boarded his bus.
Adams' attorney John C. Hayes Jr. said that his client suffered from broken nose and injuries to his face as the results. "He was treated at the hospital that evening, and his nose was broken. He's still being treated for the fracture and sinus and breathing issues," the attorney told New York Daily News on Thursday. "He's certainly been traumatized." Adams is suing Brown and Hollosy for $1.5 million each.
Brown and Hollosy were charged with one count of misdemeanor simple assault following the incident. On Thursday, a D.C. Superior Court judge set a trial date for April 17.
More Chris Brown News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed