Chris Brown Sued Over Alleged D.C. Assault
A man has filed a suit against Chris Brown and his bodyguard Christopher Hollosy following an alleged assault outside a hotel in Washington D.C. last year, Washington Post reports. The man, Parker Isaac Adams, filed the civil lawsuit on Tuesday, February 18.
According to the lawsuit, Adams and a female friend went to the W hotel on October 27 to pick up another female friend. The three then saw Brown walking to his tour bus. One of the women asked Brown if she could take a photo with him and her female friend and the singer agreed.
When Hollosy was taking pictures of them, Adams leaned in and took a photo using his phone. The 20-year-old Adams claimed that Brown objected, threw a gay slur and punched him in the face. He said Hollosy hit him too. Adams then claimed that Brown said, "Yeah, walk away," when he left. The 24-year-old star then boarded his bus.
Adams' attorney John C. Hayes Jr. said that his client suffered from broken nose and injuries to his face as the results. "He was treated at the hospital that evening, and his nose was broken. He's still being treated for the fracture and sinus and breathing issues," the attorney told New York Daily News on Thursday. "He's certainly been traumatized." Adams is suing Brown and Hollosy for $1.5 million each.
Brown and Hollosy were charged with one count of misdemeanor simple assault following the incident. On Thursday, a D.C. Superior Court judge set a trial date for April 17.
More Chris Brown News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'