Kristin Cavallari Returns to TV With 'The Fabulist' on E!
Kristin Cavallari is making her way back to the small screen with "The Fabulist". The former MTV reality star is set to host the new weekly lifestyle series that will debut on E!, Monday, March 17 at 8:30 P.M. ET/PT.
The 27-year-old fashion designer, who is currently pregnant with her second child, will be joined by designer and "Fashion Star" veteran Orly Shani as co-host. Each episode will feature "an exciting panel of tastemakers whose fingers are planted firmly on the pulse of worldwide beauty, fashion and lifestyle trends."
Cavallari shared the news via her Twitter and Instagram account. "THRILLED to finally announce I'll be hosting a new half hour show called The Fabulist on E! with the beautiful @orlyshani," so the wife of Jay Cutler wrote in caption of a picture featuring her and Shani on the set of their upcoming show. "We will discuss the top trends in fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. Premieres March 17th at 830pm ET!!! Don't miss it!"
According to the press release, "the hosts will present all of the buzzworthy trends that you need to know about now. These fun, hip hosts and outspoken panelists will bring the exclusive round-up of insights and finds into 'The Fabulist's' NYC studio for lively and topical discussions" about food, fashion, interior, runway design and so much more.
Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Programming & Development, E!, said, " 'The Fabulist' is the ultimate guide to tomorrow's must-haves, must-dos and must-don'ts from the point of view of the industry experts and red hot tastemakers who are driving the trends. Plus with the show's unparalleled digital extensions, viewers can access 'The Fabulist' across all platforms 24/7 for the latest news and scoop on everything fashion, beauty and lifestyle."
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'