Report: Newly-Engaged Christina Aguilera Is Pregnant
Christina Aguilera may be showing a motherly glow soon. The newly-engaged "The Voice" coach is reportedly pregnant with film producer Matt Rutler's baby.
In Touch Weekly got the information from Matt's mother Kathleen who has been "sort of told not to say anything." She opened up a little when asked whether Christina and Matt would move to the East Coast. "I don't know what their plans are," Kathleen said. "But when you have a baby, you're not planning on moving anywhere anytime soon!"
Kathleen also dished out that the couple had not made any plans for a wedding yet. Christina revealed on Twitter that she got engaged to Matt on Valentine's Day. "He asked and I said...," she wrote, adding a photo of her big sparkler with the background of a tropical scenery.
Us Weekly also reported the pregnancy news, noting that Christina would be absent from the upcoming sixth season of "The Voice" and is replaced once again by Shakira. She once took a break from the NBC show to focus on her music and family.
This would be Christina's second child. She has six-year-old son Max from previous marriage to Jordan Bratman. The former husband and wife share custody of their child.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones