Report: Newly-Engaged Christina Aguilera Is Pregnant
Christina Aguilera may be showing a motherly glow soon. The newly-engaged "The Voice" coach is reportedly pregnant with film producer Matt Rutler's baby.
In Touch Weekly got the information from Matt's mother Kathleen who has been "sort of told not to say anything." She opened up a little when asked whether Christina and Matt would move to the East Coast. "I don't know what their plans are," Kathleen said. "But when you have a baby, you're not planning on moving anywhere anytime soon!"
Kathleen also dished out that the couple had not made any plans for a wedding yet. Christina revealed on Twitter that she got engaged to Matt on Valentine's Day. "He asked and I said...," she wrote, adding a photo of her big sparkler with the background of a tropical scenery.
Us Weekly also reported the pregnancy news, noting that Christina would be absent from the upcoming sixth season of "The Voice" and is replaced once again by Shakira. She once took a break from the NBC show to focus on her music and family.
This would be Christina's second child. She has six-year-old son Max from previous marriage to Jordan Bratman. The former husband and wife share custody of their child.
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community