Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips Welcome Baby Girl
"That '70s Show" alum Danny Masterson has double reasons to celebrate Valentine's Day. His first child with wife Bijou Phillips, a baby girl, was born on February 14.
Masterson shared the announcement to baby's arrival on Instagram on Wednesday. "Hello friends. Beyond thrilled to announce the birth of our daughter Fianna Francis Masterson!" the 37-year-old actor captioned a photo of him sleeping with the baby girl. "Mom and baby are doing amazing. You can all refer to me as dj dadpants from now on."
He added, "Wifey @bijouphillips will post a pic on her insta too. Cheers!" True to his words, Phillips shared a photo of Fianna sleeping on her chest. "Fianna Francis Masterson, 2/14/14 8LBS, 5OZ, 21in, she is a perfect valentine!!!" the actress wrote alongside the picture.
Masterson and Phillips have been married for two years. They tied the knot in October 2011 after two-year engagement.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival