Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips Welcome Baby Girl
"That '70s Show" alum Danny Masterson has double reasons to celebrate Valentine's Day. His first child with wife Bijou Phillips, a baby girl, was born on February 14.
Masterson shared the announcement to baby's arrival on Instagram on Wednesday. "Hello friends. Beyond thrilled to announce the birth of our daughter Fianna Francis Masterson!" the 37-year-old actor captioned a photo of him sleeping with the baby girl. "Mom and baby are doing amazing. You can all refer to me as dj dadpants from now on."
He added, "Wifey @bijouphillips will post a pic on her insta too. Cheers!" True to his words, Phillips shared a photo of Fianna sleeping on her chest. "Fianna Francis Masterson, 2/14/14 8LBS, 5OZ, 21in, she is a perfect valentine!!!" the actress wrote alongside the picture.
Masterson and Phillips have been married for two years. They tied the knot in October 2011 after two-year engagement.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7