Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips Welcome Baby Girl
"That '70s Show" alum Danny Masterson has double reasons to celebrate Valentine's Day. His first child with wife Bijou Phillips, a baby girl, was born on February 14.
Masterson shared the announcement to baby's arrival on Instagram on Wednesday. "Hello friends. Beyond thrilled to announce the birth of our daughter Fianna Francis Masterson!" the 37-year-old actor captioned a photo of him sleeping with the baby girl. "Mom and baby are doing amazing. You can all refer to me as dj dadpants from now on."
He added, "Wifey @bijouphillips will post a pic on her insta too. Cheers!" True to his words, Phillips shared a photo of Fianna sleeping on her chest. "Fianna Francis Masterson, 2/14/14 8LBS, 5OZ, 21in, she is a perfect valentine!!!" the actress wrote alongside the picture.
Masterson and Phillips have been married for two years. They tied the knot in October 2011 after two-year engagement.
More Danny Masterson News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby