Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips Welcome Baby Girl
"That '70s Show" alum Danny Masterson has double reasons to celebrate Valentine's Day. His first child with wife Bijou Phillips, a baby girl, was born on February 14.
Masterson shared the announcement to baby's arrival on Instagram on Wednesday. "Hello friends. Beyond thrilled to announce the birth of our daughter Fianna Francis Masterson!" the 37-year-old actor captioned a photo of him sleeping with the baby girl. "Mom and baby are doing amazing. You can all refer to me as dj dadpants from now on."
He added, "Wifey @bijouphillips will post a pic on her insta too. Cheers!" True to his words, Phillips shared a photo of Fianna sleeping on her chest. "Fianna Francis Masterson, 2/14/14 8LBS, 5OZ, 21in, she is a perfect valentine!!!" the actress wrote alongside the picture.
Masterson and Phillips have been married for two years. They tied the knot in October 2011 after two-year engagement.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic