Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips Welcome Baby Girl
"That '70s Show" alum Danny Masterson has double reasons to celebrate Valentine's Day. His first child with wife Bijou Phillips, a baby girl, was born on February 14.
Masterson shared the announcement to baby's arrival on Instagram on Wednesday. "Hello friends. Beyond thrilled to announce the birth of our daughter Fianna Francis Masterson!" the 37-year-old actor captioned a photo of him sleeping with the baby girl. "Mom and baby are doing amazing. You can all refer to me as dj dadpants from now on."
He added, "Wifey @bijouphillips will post a pic on her insta too. Cheers!" True to his words, Phillips shared a photo of Fianna sleeping on her chest. "Fianna Francis Masterson, 2/14/14 8LBS, 5OZ, 21in, she is a perfect valentine!!!" the actress wrote alongside the picture.
Masterson and Phillips have been married for two years. They tied the knot in October 2011 after two-year engagement.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding