Britney Spears Missed Cue When Lip-Synching 'Alien'
Britney Spears went through a technical glitch at her Tuesday, February 18 concert in Las Vegas. Eagle-eyed fans noticed that she forgot to sing when her track "Alien" has begun playing.
In a video captured by an audience, Spears was busy waving to the crowd when her vocal track began before she lifted the microphone to her mouth. Soon after, she realized that she missed a few words and tried to catch up.
This is not the first time the 32-year-old singer has been caught lip-synching to her songs during her Las Vegas residency. A fan once filmed her singing without her microphone plugged in. A vigorous dance move sent the mic pack flying but Spears' vocal remained unaffected.
"Alien", a track from her eighth studio album "Britney Jean", is a relatively new set for Spears. She performed it live on February 12 for the first time since she kicked off her two-year residency last December.
Spears' rep has not given any comment.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris