Charlie Sheen's Fiancee Brett Rossi Is Still Married to Another Man
A representative of Charlie Sheen confirmed that the actor's fiancee is still legally married to someone else. Adult film actress Brett Rossi ended things up with her estranged husband Jonathan Ross two years ago and Sheen knows the situation perfectly.
Sheen's rep Jeff Ballard told People, "She's been separated from this guy for two years. It's just a matter of the paperwork winding its way through the court system." Ballard added, "Charlie and Scottie have no secrets," referring to Rossi's nickname. "Charlie is well aware of Scottie's situation."
The court documents, obtained by Radar Online, show that Ross filed for divorce from Rossi last July. She did not file a response until January 30 this year when she's already in relationship with Sheen. The actor's family attorney Mark Gross was appointed her lawyer. Nothing particular was being contested and everything should be resolved in the next few months.
Sheen popped the question to Rossi on Saturday, February 14 after spending Valentine's Day together. "I was not expecting it at all," Rossi told E! Online. "We had a beautiful Valentine's Day and he proposed to me early this morning after we watched the sun rise."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal