Charlie Sheen's Fiancee Brett Rossi Is Still Married to Another Man
A representative of Charlie Sheen confirmed that the actor's fiancee is still legally married to someone else. Adult film actress Brett Rossi ended things up with her estranged husband Jonathan Ross two years ago and Sheen knows the situation perfectly.
Sheen's rep Jeff Ballard told People, "She's been separated from this guy for two years. It's just a matter of the paperwork winding its way through the court system." Ballard added, "Charlie and Scottie have no secrets," referring to Rossi's nickname. "Charlie is well aware of Scottie's situation."
The court documents, obtained by Radar Online, show that Ross filed for divorce from Rossi last July. She did not file a response until January 30 this year when she's already in relationship with Sheen. The actor's family attorney Mark Gross was appointed her lawyer. Nothing particular was being contested and everything should be resolved in the next few months.
Sheen popped the question to Rossi on Saturday, February 14 after spending Valentine's Day together. "I was not expecting it at all," Rossi told E! Online. "We had a beautiful Valentine's Day and he proposed to me early this morning after we watched the sun rise."
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host