Duke Dumont Premieres Summery 'I Got U' Music Video Ft. Jax Jones
Duke Dumont has debuted the music video for the dance track featuring new British singer Jax Jones, "I Got U". Premiering on Vevo on Wednesday, February 19, the summery clip opens with a man receiving a package of a weird-looking helmet.
He wears it and begins to enjoy living in the virtual world created by the helmet. He's seen visiting tropical islands, relaxing in a swimming pool, riding an elephant in a jungle and partying with a lot of women who are clad in bikinis.
"I Got U", which samples Whitney Houston's 1998 hit "My Love Is Your Love", will be featured in Dumont's forthcoming debut album that's expected to be released later this year. The song recently received the remix treatment by Tensnake.
In Dumont-related news, the British DJ who's popular for his chart-topping single "Need U (100%)" will return to North America this year for festival dates including Coachella and Sasquatch as well as some club dates.
Duke Dumont's "I Got U" (feat. Jax Jones) music video
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera