Duke Dumont Premieres Summery 'I Got U' Music Video Ft. Jax Jones
Duke Dumont has debuted the music video for the dance track featuring new British singer Jax Jones, "I Got U". Premiering on Vevo on Wednesday, February 19, the summery clip opens with a man receiving a package of a weird-looking helmet.
He wears it and begins to enjoy living in the virtual world created by the helmet. He's seen visiting tropical islands, relaxing in a swimming pool, riding an elephant in a jungle and partying with a lot of women who are clad in bikinis.
"I Got U", which samples Whitney Houston's 1998 hit "My Love Is Your Love", will be featured in Dumont's forthcoming debut album that's expected to be released later this year. The song recently received the remix treatment by Tensnake.
In Dumont-related news, the British DJ who's popular for his chart-topping single "Need U (100%)" will return to North America this year for festival dates including Coachella and Sasquatch as well as some club dates.
Duke Dumont's "I Got U" (feat. Jax Jones) music video
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3