Duke Dumont Premieres Summery 'I Got U' Music Video Ft. Jax Jones
Duke Dumont has debuted the music video for the dance track featuring new British singer Jax Jones, "I Got U". Premiering on Vevo on Wednesday, February 19, the summery clip opens with a man receiving a package of a weird-looking helmet.
He wears it and begins to enjoy living in the virtual world created by the helmet. He's seen visiting tropical islands, relaxing in a swimming pool, riding an elephant in a jungle and partying with a lot of women who are clad in bikinis.
"I Got U", which samples Whitney Houston's 1998 hit "My Love Is Your Love", will be featured in Dumont's forthcoming debut album that's expected to be released later this year. The song recently received the remix treatment by Tensnake.
In Dumont-related news, the British DJ who's popular for his chart-topping single "Need U (100%)" will return to North America this year for festival dates including Coachella and Sasquatch as well as some club dates.
Duke Dumont's "I Got U" (feat. Jax Jones) music video
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower