Duke Dumont Premieres Summery 'I Got U' Music Video Ft. Jax Jones
Duke Dumont has debuted the music video for the dance track featuring new British singer Jax Jones, "I Got U". Premiering on Vevo on Wednesday, February 19, the summery clip opens with a man receiving a package of a weird-looking helmet.
He wears it and begins to enjoy living in the virtual world created by the helmet. He's seen visiting tropical islands, relaxing in a swimming pool, riding an elephant in a jungle and partying with a lot of women who are clad in bikinis.
"I Got U", which samples Whitney Houston's 1998 hit "My Love Is Your Love", will be featured in Dumont's forthcoming debut album that's expected to be released later this year. The song recently received the remix treatment by Tensnake.
In Dumont-related news, the British DJ who's popular for his chart-topping single "Need U (100%)" will return to North America this year for festival dates including Coachella and Sasquatch as well as some club dates.
Duke Dumont's "I Got U" (feat. Jax Jones) music video
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video