Duke Dumont Premieres Summery 'I Got U' Music Video Ft. Jax Jones
Duke Dumont has debuted the music video for the dance track featuring new British singer Jax Jones, "I Got U". Premiering on Vevo on Wednesday, February 19, the summery clip opens with a man receiving a package of a weird-looking helmet.
He wears it and begins to enjoy living in the virtual world created by the helmet. He's seen visiting tropical islands, relaxing in a swimming pool, riding an elephant in a jungle and partying with a lot of women who are clad in bikinis.
"I Got U", which samples Whitney Houston's 1998 hit "My Love Is Your Love", will be featured in Dumont's forthcoming debut album that's expected to be released later this year. The song recently received the remix treatment by Tensnake.
In Dumont-related news, the British DJ who's popular for his chart-topping single "Need U (100%)" will return to North America this year for festival dates including Coachella and Sasquatch as well as some club dates.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host