Video: Harry Styles Late for BRIT Awards Speech Because He's Taking a Pee
Harry Styles almost missed One Direction's acceptance speech at the 2014 BRIT Awards when they were announced as the winner of Global Success Award. Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik went to the stage after presenter Rosie Huntington-Whiteley announced them as the winner, but Harry was nowhere to be seen.
"Has anyone seen a curly-headed lad?" Liam jokingly said, referring to his bandmate Harry. Liam thanked anyone he could remember, including their international team, management, the fans, before he saw Harry running to the stage.
Liam then passed the mic to Harry, who apologetically said, "I'm really sorry, I was having a wee." The former boyfriend of Taylor Swift went on reasoning, "The toilets are ages away," before hilariously asking, "Um, what did we win?"
One Direction took home two trophies from the Wednesday, February 18 ceremony. The "What Makes You Beautiful" hitmakers won British Video trophy for their "Best Song Ever" clip in addition to the Global Success title. Another big winner that night was Arctic Monkeys who snatched British Album of the Year and the Best Group awards.
More Harry Styles News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory