Video: Harry Styles Late for BRIT Awards Speech Because He's Taking a Pee
Harry Styles almost missed One Direction's acceptance speech at the 2014 BRIT Awards when they were announced as the winner of Global Success Award. Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik went to the stage after presenter Rosie Huntington-Whiteley announced them as the winner, but Harry was nowhere to be seen.
"Has anyone seen a curly-headed lad?" Liam jokingly said, referring to his bandmate Harry. Liam thanked anyone he could remember, including their international team, management, the fans, before he saw Harry running to the stage.
Liam then passed the mic to Harry, who apologetically said, "I'm really sorry, I was having a wee." The former boyfriend of Taylor Swift went on reasoning, "The toilets are ages away," before hilariously asking, "Um, what did we win?"
One Direction took home two trophies from the Wednesday, February 18 ceremony. The "What Makes You Beautiful" hitmakers won British Video trophy for their "Best Song Ever" clip in addition to the Global Success title. Another big winner that night was Arctic Monkeys who snatched British Album of the Year and the Best Group awards.
More Harry Styles News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'