Rep: Seal and Heidi Klum Have Not Reunited as a Couple
Seal and Heidi Klum are not going back together, despite reports claiming otherwise. A representative for Seal has commented on reports suggesting that the couple would be together again following her split from boyfriend Martin Kristen, saying that the reunion did not happen.
"Seal and Heidi have not reunited as a couple," the representative told E! News on Wednesday, February 19. "Their children will always be their priority, and their focus remains on co-parenting." A representative for Klum additionally told Gossip Cop that the reunion rumor was not true.
The German supermodel and the singer were married for 7 years before announcing their separation in 2012. They have three children together. Klum is also a mother to daughter Leni from a previous relationship.
Klum and her bodyguard boyfriend decided to go separate ways earlier this month after 18 months of dating. They later were seen at a lawyer's office in Los Angeles. "Heidi Klum and Martin met with a lawyer to dissolve a guardianship agreement. Martin had the right to make decisions about the kids if they ever got sick while she was traveling," a source said of the meeting.
More Seal News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift