Rep: Seal and Heidi Klum Have Not Reunited as a Couple
Seal and Heidi Klum are not going back together, despite reports claiming otherwise. A representative for Seal has commented on reports suggesting that the couple would be together again following her split from boyfriend Martin Kristen, saying that the reunion did not happen.
"Seal and Heidi have not reunited as a couple," the representative told E! News on Wednesday, February 19. "Their children will always be their priority, and their focus remains on co-parenting." A representative for Klum additionally told Gossip Cop that the reunion rumor was not true.
The German supermodel and the singer were married for 7 years before announcing their separation in 2012. They have three children together. Klum is also a mother to daughter Leni from a previous relationship.
Klum and her bodyguard boyfriend decided to go separate ways earlier this month after 18 months of dating. They later were seen at a lawyer's office in Los Angeles. "Heidi Klum and Martin met with a lawyer to dissolve a guardianship agreement. Martin had the right to make decisions about the kids if they ever got sick while she was traveling," a source said of the meeting.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video