'Divergent' New Trailer: Kate Winslet Orders a Witch-Hunt Against the Different
A new trailer for "Divergent" arrives during the Winter Olympics. Kate Winslet, who plays an authority figure in a dystopian Chicago where people are divided into five distinct factions based on their personalities, calls order to hunt and kill anyone who doesn't fit into the society she helped create.
Tris (Shailene Woodley) is in danger. Her aptitude for more than one faction makes her a target. As the war threatens to break out, she uncovers a sinister plot brewing in her seemingly perfect society.
An adaptation of Veronica Roth's young adult novel of the same name, the film is directed by Neil Burger. It's supported by Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Ray Stevenson, Zoe Kravitz, Ashley Judd, Miles Teller and many more. It's due March 21 in the U.S.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters