'Divergent' New Trailer: Kate Winslet Orders a Witch-Hunt Against the Different
A new trailer for "Divergent" arrives during the Winter Olympics. Kate Winslet, who plays an authority figure in a dystopian Chicago where people are divided into five distinct factions based on their personalities, calls order to hunt and kill anyone who doesn't fit into the society she helped create.
Tris (Shailene Woodley) is in danger. Her aptitude for more than one faction makes her a target. As the war threatens to break out, she uncovers a sinister plot brewing in her seemingly perfect society.
An adaptation of Veronica Roth's young adult novel of the same name, the film is directed by Neil Burger. It's supported by Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Ray Stevenson, Zoe Kravitz, Ashley Judd, Miles Teller and many more. It's due March 21 in the U.S.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame