'Divergent' New Trailer: Kate Winslet Orders a Witch-Hunt Against the Different
A new trailer for "Divergent" arrives during the Winter Olympics. Kate Winslet, who plays an authority figure in a dystopian Chicago where people are divided into five distinct factions based on their personalities, calls order to hunt and kill anyone who doesn't fit into the society she helped create.
Tris (Shailene Woodley) is in danger. Her aptitude for more than one faction makes her a target. As the war threatens to break out, she uncovers a sinister plot brewing in her seemingly perfect society.
An adaptation of Veronica Roth's young adult novel of the same name, the film is directed by Neil Burger. It's supported by Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Ray Stevenson, Zoe Kravitz, Ashley Judd, Miles Teller and many more. It's due March 21 in the U.S.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip