'Divergent' New Trailer: Kate Winslet Orders a Witch-Hunt Against the Different
A new trailer for "Divergent" arrives during the Winter Olympics. Kate Winslet, who plays an authority figure in a dystopian Chicago where people are divided into five distinct factions based on their personalities, calls order to hunt and kill anyone who doesn't fit into the society she helped create.
Tris (Shailene Woodley) is in danger. Her aptitude for more than one faction makes her a target. As the war threatens to break out, she uncovers a sinister plot brewing in her seemingly perfect society.
An adaptation of Veronica Roth's young adult novel of the same name, the film is directed by Neil Burger. It's supported by Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Ray Stevenson, Zoe Kravitz, Ashley Judd, Miles Teller and many more. It's due March 21 in the U.S.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7