'Divergent' New Trailer: Kate Winslet Orders a Witch-Hunt Against the Different
A new trailer for "Divergent" arrives during the Winter Olympics. Kate Winslet, who plays an authority figure in a dystopian Chicago where people are divided into five distinct factions based on their personalities, calls order to hunt and kill anyone who doesn't fit into the society she helped create.
Tris (Shailene Woodley) is in danger. Her aptitude for more than one faction makes her a target. As the war threatens to break out, she uncovers a sinister plot brewing in her seemingly perfect society.
An adaptation of Veronica Roth's young adult novel of the same name, the film is directed by Neil Burger. It's supported by Theo James, Ansel Elgort, Ray Stevenson, Zoe Kravitz, Ashley Judd, Miles Teller and many more. It's due March 21 in the U.S.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'