Rita Ora Previews New Track 'I Will Never Let You Down' in Ad
Rita Ora has shared a snippet of her new single called "I Will Never Let You Down". The 54-second preview is featured in the commercial for British cosmetics brand Rimmel's "Color Rush" collection.
In the clip, the singer is shown striking some poses in front of green screen during a photoshoot to promote the brand. As she gives the camera her best looks, the up-tempo song which was produced by boyfriend Calvin Harris is being played in the background.
In late January, Ora previewed the song by singing it live when she visited U.K.'s BBC Radio 1. "I actually think it's one of the coolest songs I've ever heard, in my mind," she said of the track.
Of how she worked with Harris on it, she explained, "Honestly, it was so natural. I wouldn't have done it if it didn't make any sense. I was never really against [working with] people I'm involved with [and] doing something personally."
"We were sitting at home, he started humming and then I started humming and then we hummed together!" she added.
"I Will Never Let You Down" will likely appear in her new album, which is currently still in the works. During her interview on the radio, Ora also revealed what to expect from the follow-up to 2012's "Ora", saying, "We've got some really exciting stuff with Macklemore... there's a lot of surprises on this record."
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd