Rita Ora Previews New Track 'I Will Never Let You Down' in Ad
Rita Ora has shared a snippet of her new single called "I Will Never Let You Down". The 54-second preview is featured in the commercial for British cosmetics brand Rimmel's "Color Rush" collection.
In the clip, the singer is shown striking some poses in front of green screen during a photoshoot to promote the brand. As she gives the camera her best looks, the up-tempo song which was produced by boyfriend Calvin Harris is being played in the background.
In late January, Ora previewed the song by singing it live when she visited U.K.'s BBC Radio 1. "I actually think it's one of the coolest songs I've ever heard, in my mind," she said of the track.
Of how she worked with Harris on it, she explained, "Honestly, it was so natural. I wouldn't have done it if it didn't make any sense. I was never really against [working with] people I'm involved with [and] doing something personally."
"We were sitting at home, he started humming and then I started humming and then we hummed together!" she added.
"I Will Never Let You Down" will likely appear in her new album, which is currently still in the works. During her interview on the radio, Ora also revealed what to expect from the follow-up to 2012's "Ora", saying, "We've got some really exciting stuff with Macklemore... there's a lot of surprises on this record."
More Rita Ora News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media