Rita Ora Previews New Track 'I Will Never Let You Down' in Ad
Rita Ora has shared a snippet of her new single called "I Will Never Let You Down". The 54-second preview is featured in the commercial for British cosmetics brand Rimmel's "Color Rush" collection.
In the clip, the singer is shown striking some poses in front of green screen during a photoshoot to promote the brand. As she gives the camera her best looks, the up-tempo song which was produced by boyfriend Calvin Harris is being played in the background.
In late January, Ora previewed the song by singing it live when she visited U.K.'s BBC Radio 1. "I actually think it's one of the coolest songs I've ever heard, in my mind," she said of the track.
Of how she worked with Harris on it, she explained, "Honestly, it was so natural. I wouldn't have done it if it didn't make any sense. I was never really against [working with] people I'm involved with [and] doing something personally."
"We were sitting at home, he started humming and then I started humming and then we hummed together!" she added.
"I Will Never Let You Down" will likely appear in her new album, which is currently still in the works. During her interview on the radio, Ora also revealed what to expect from the follow-up to 2012's "Ora", saying, "We've got some really exciting stuff with Macklemore... there's a lot of surprises on this record."
More Rita Ora News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy