Rita Ora Previews New Track 'I Will Never Let You Down' in Ad
Rita Ora has shared a snippet of her new single called "I Will Never Let You Down". The 54-second preview is featured in the commercial for British cosmetics brand Rimmel's "Color Rush" collection.
In the clip, the singer is shown striking some poses in front of green screen during a photoshoot to promote the brand. As she gives the camera her best looks, the up-tempo song which was produced by boyfriend Calvin Harris is being played in the background.
In late January, Ora previewed the song by singing it live when she visited U.K.'s BBC Radio 1. "I actually think it's one of the coolest songs I've ever heard, in my mind," she said of the track.
Of how she worked with Harris on it, she explained, "Honestly, it was so natural. I wouldn't have done it if it didn't make any sense. I was never really against [working with] people I'm involved with [and] doing something personally."
"We were sitting at home, he started humming and then I started humming and then we hummed together!" she added.
"I Will Never Let You Down" will likely appear in her new album, which is currently still in the works. During her interview on the radio, Ora also revealed what to expect from the follow-up to 2012's "Ora", saying, "We've got some really exciting stuff with Macklemore... there's a lot of surprises on this record."
More Rita Ora News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke