Kimora Lee Simmons Secretly Married to Tim Leissner
Kimora Lee Simmons apparently has married Tim Leissner in secret. Simmons' former husband Russell Simmons revealed the news in a Twitter post to dispel rumors that she was dating rapper Birdman. "All of us love @OfficialKimora but the fact is she is happily married," he wrote on Wednesday, February 19. "Tim is has been family for a while now. Oh. And.. Tim is not Russian. Lol."
The model previously was said dating the Cash Money CEO after he posted a photo of them on Instagram. "S/O @officialkimora luv of my life Thanku 4everythang u did and do 4me RICHGIRL RICHGANG," he captioned the photo. Kimora previously starred in Rich Gang's "Tapout" video with Birdman.
Kimora married Russell when she was 23 years old. They separated in 2009. After the split, she dated actor Djimon Hounsou until 2012.
Kimora and Tim were most recently seen together in a family vacation in St. Barts in December. The two were joined by her children Ming Lee Simmons, Aoki Lee Simmons and Kenzo Lee Hounsou, her son with Djimon.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester