Kimora Lee Simmons Secretly Married to Tim Leissner
Kimora Lee Simmons apparently has married Tim Leissner in secret. Simmons' former husband Russell Simmons revealed the news in a Twitter post to dispel rumors that she was dating rapper Birdman. "All of us love @OfficialKimora but the fact is she is happily married," he wrote on Wednesday, February 19. "Tim is has been family for a while now. Oh. And.. Tim is not Russian. Lol."
The model previously was said dating the Cash Money CEO after he posted a photo of them on Instagram. "S/O @officialkimora luv of my life Thanku 4everythang u did and do 4me RICHGIRL RICHGANG," he captioned the photo. Kimora previously starred in Rich Gang's "Tapout" video with Birdman.
Kimora married Russell when she was 23 years old. They separated in 2009. After the split, she dated actor Djimon Hounsou until 2012.
Kimora and Tim were most recently seen together in a family vacation in St. Barts in December. The two were joined by her children Ming Lee Simmons, Aoki Lee Simmons and Kenzo Lee Hounsou, her son with Djimon.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert