Kimora Lee Simmons Secretly Married to Tim Leissner
Kimora Lee Simmons apparently has married Tim Leissner in secret. Simmons' former husband Russell Simmons revealed the news in a Twitter post to dispel rumors that she was dating rapper Birdman. "All of us love @OfficialKimora but the fact is she is happily married," he wrote on Wednesday, February 19. "Tim is has been family for a while now. Oh. And.. Tim is not Russian. Lol."
The model previously was said dating the Cash Money CEO after he posted a photo of them on Instagram. "S/O @officialkimora luv of my life Thanku 4everythang u did and do 4me RICHGIRL RICHGANG," he captioned the photo. Kimora previously starred in Rich Gang's "Tapout" video with Birdman.
Kimora married Russell when she was 23 years old. They separated in 2009. After the split, she dated actor Djimon Hounsou until 2012.
Kimora and Tim were most recently seen together in a family vacation in St. Barts in December. The two were joined by her children Ming Lee Simmons, Aoki Lee Simmons and Kenzo Lee Hounsou, her son with Djimon.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split