Kim Kardashian Blasts Butt Implant Rumors
Kim Kardashian has addressed rumors about her getting butt implants. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" posted a long Twitter post on Wednesday, February 19 to talk about the issue, telling people who made up the story to "get a life."
"I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life!" she said in the Twitter post. "Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight (especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes!"
"Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you. I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!" she continued.
In other news, the 33-year-old reality star and her sisters recently unveiled their baby clothing line. The collections will be available at Babies''R''Us stores in March.
"As a mom, I cherish the time my baby and I spend together getting her dressed. The items in this collection are exactly what I have imagined for her," the mother of North West said, as quoted by Us Weekly. She previously told a fan, "Kids grow up so fast. You need affordable clothes!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour