Kim Kardashian Blasts Butt Implant Rumors
Kim Kardashian has addressed rumors about her getting butt implants. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" posted a long Twitter post on Wednesday, February 19 to talk about the issue, telling people who made up the story to "get a life."
"I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life!" she said in the Twitter post. "Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight (especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes!"
"Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you. I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!" she continued.
In other news, the 33-year-old reality star and her sisters recently unveiled their baby clothing line. The collections will be available at Babies''R''Us stores in March.
"As a mom, I cherish the time my baby and I spend together getting her dressed. The items in this collection are exactly what I have imagined for her," the mother of North West said, as quoted by Us Weekly. She previously told a fan, "Kids grow up so fast. You need affordable clothes!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch