Kim Kardashian Blasts Butt Implant Rumors
Kim Kardashian has addressed rumors about her getting butt implants. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" posted a long Twitter post on Wednesday, February 19 to talk about the issue, telling people who made up the story to "get a life."
"I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life!" she said in the Twitter post. "Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight (especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes!"
"Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you. I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!" she continued.
In other news, the 33-year-old reality star and her sisters recently unveiled their baby clothing line. The collections will be available at Babies''R''Us stores in March.
"As a mom, I cherish the time my baby and I spend together getting her dressed. The items in this collection are exactly what I have imagined for her," the mother of North West said, as quoted by Us Weekly. She previously told a fan, "Kids grow up so fast. You need affordable clothes!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers