Justin Timberlake Postpones Madison Square Garden Concert Due to 'Health Reasons'
The first of Justin Timberlake's two-night sold-out concert at New York City's Madison Square Garden has been postponed. The "Suit & Tie" hitmaker announced on Twitter that the show, which was supposed to take place on Wednesday, February 19, was pushed back due to "health reasons."
"Hey NY. There is never an easy way to do this... Unfortunately, I have to postpone tonight's show to Friday due to health reasons," he tweeted earlier on Wednesday. He added that the canceled concert had been rescheduled for Friday, February 21.
"I am truly sorry to everyone that have tickets for tonight. It kills me to have to do this. I hope to see you all on Friday," he continued. The Thursday show is expected to happen as planned.
There's still no word on what kind of health reasons Timberlake had. Tickets for the Wednesday concert "will be honored at the door on Friday," according to a statement on his website. Refunds, if necessary, are available at point of purchase.
Timberlake is currently on his ongoing "The 20/20 Experience World Tour", which was launched to support his latest album "The 20/20 Experience - The Complete Experience" which arrived last year. On Saturday, the tour will continue in Buffalo, New York.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party