Justin Timberlake Postpones Madison Square Garden Concert Due to 'Health Reasons'
The first of Justin Timberlake's two-night sold-out concert at New York City's Madison Square Garden has been postponed. The "Suit & Tie" hitmaker announced on Twitter that the show, which was supposed to take place on Wednesday, February 19, was pushed back due to "health reasons."
"Hey NY. There is never an easy way to do this... Unfortunately, I have to postpone tonight's show to Friday due to health reasons," he tweeted earlier on Wednesday. He added that the canceled concert had been rescheduled for Friday, February 21.
"I am truly sorry to everyone that have tickets for tonight. It kills me to have to do this. I hope to see you all on Friday," he continued. The Thursday show is expected to happen as planned.
There's still no word on what kind of health reasons Timberlake had. Tickets for the Wednesday concert "will be honored at the door on Friday," according to a statement on his website. Refunds, if necessary, are available at point of purchase.
Timberlake is currently on his ongoing "The 20/20 Experience World Tour", which was launched to support his latest album "The 20/20 Experience - The Complete Experience" which arrived last year. On Saturday, the tour will continue in Buffalo, New York.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy