Rep: Eddie Cibrian Is Not Asking for Child Support From Brandi Glanville
Eddie Cibrian has responded to Brandi Glanville's recent Twitter rant, in which she said he asked for child support. A representative for Cibrian said that the claim was not true.
"There is no truth to the claims that Eddie has requested child support from Brandi now, nor will he ever request child support from his ex-wife," the representative said on Wednesday, February 19. "The notion is preposterous. This is yet another ploy for self-promotion."
Glanville, who recently released her book "Drinking & Dating", ranted about her ex-husband in a series of Twitter posts written on Tuesday. "[To] all these young unmarried bloggers writing about getting over divorce & not seeing ur children grow up 1/2 the time, walk a mile in my shoes," she said.
"I'm not taking cheap shots at my ex in my new book cuz it's all true & now mr fancy new cars & house man is asking me for child support! U know nada," the star of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" added. "Everytime I take 1 step [forward] I get a lawyers letter that takes me 3 steps back so wen people say move on, I say 2 my ex LET ME! Just STOP." Glanville continued, "Going to stay positive and focus on my new book & let my lawyer handle the rest."
Cibrian and Glanville separated in 2010 and they have two children together, Mason and Jake. Cibrian, who recently appeared in "The Best Man Holiday", married LeAnn Rimes in 2011.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics