Rep: Eddie Cibrian Is Not Asking for Child Support From Brandi Glanville
Eddie Cibrian has responded to Brandi Glanville's recent Twitter rant, in which she said he asked for child support. A representative for Cibrian said that the claim was not true.
"There is no truth to the claims that Eddie has requested child support from Brandi now, nor will he ever request child support from his ex-wife," the representative said on Wednesday, February 19. "The notion is preposterous. This is yet another ploy for self-promotion."
Glanville, who recently released her book "Drinking & Dating", ranted about her ex-husband in a series of Twitter posts written on Tuesday. "[To] all these young unmarried bloggers writing about getting over divorce & not seeing ur children grow up 1/2 the time, walk a mile in my shoes," she said.
"I'm not taking cheap shots at my ex in my new book cuz it's all true & now mr fancy new cars & house man is asking me for child support! U know nada," the star of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" added. "Everytime I take 1 step [forward] I get a lawyers letter that takes me 3 steps back so wen people say move on, I say 2 my ex LET ME! Just STOP." Glanville continued, "Going to stay positive and focus on my new book & let my lawyer handle the rest."
Cibrian and Glanville separated in 2010 and they have two children together, Mason and Jake. Cibrian, who recently appeared in "The Best Man Holiday", married LeAnn Rimes in 2011.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival