'Crazy Ones' Finds Sydney's Mom, 'Flowers in the Attic' Sequel Casts Cathy's Abusive Lover
"The Crazy Ones" has found Sydney's mom. According to TV Guide, former "Taxi" star Marilu Henner is cast as Paige, Sarah Michelle Gellar's on-screen mother, who will travel to Chicago "when Simon and Gordon need her to cast a deciding vote."
Described as being "self-absorbed," Paige "makes Simon (Robin Williams) look like Father of the Year," but she'll put a smile on Simon's face. Her episode is scheduled to air in mid-April.
Other casting news comes from "Flowers in the Attic" sequel, which recently replaced Kiernan Shipka with Rose McIver as an older Cathy Dollanganger. Now, the Lifetime TV movie has tapped an actor to portray Cathy's abusive boyfriend.
"Van Helsing" star Will Kemp will take on the role of Julian Marquet, a dance troupe's volatile male lead who aggressively woos new member Cathy, in "Petals on the Wind". He and McIver join returning stars Heather Graham and Ellen Burstyn, who will reprise their roles as Corrine Dollanganger and Olivia Foxworth, respectively.
"Petals on the Wind" is set a decade after the Dollanganger kids escaped Foxworth Hall at the end of the first film. The drama thriller will also recast Cathy's brother Christopher, who was portrayed by Mason Dye in the first movie. Production is set to begin February 25 in Los Angeles.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'