Vin Diesel Teases Concept Art for 'The Last Witch Hunter'
The first sneak peek at "The Last Witch Hunter" is offered by Vin Diesel on his Facebook page. "I will fill you all in later... but this meeting went well," wrote the actor who will play the eponymous character in the upcoming film.
The picture features director Breck Eisner sitting cross-legged on the floor next to a small girl and a boy. They are facing a wall full of conceptual arts for the movie. One picture hanging on the wall sees what seems to be the lead role, and the other shows one of the witches.
The movie is produced by Mark Canton and scripted by Cory Goodman ("Priest"). It centers around one of the last witch hunters on earth. This person partners with his natural enemy, a female witch, to stop the covens of NYC from unleashing a plague on humanity.
Diesel is currently hard at work to complete "Fast and Furious 7" which was previously delayed after Paul Walker passed away. He will next voice Groot in "Guardians of the Galaxy" and is also developing a "Riddick" sequel.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed