Vin Diesel Teases Concept Art for 'The Last Witch Hunter'
The first sneak peek at "The Last Witch Hunter" is offered by Vin Diesel on his Facebook page. "I will fill you all in later... but this meeting went well," wrote the actor who will play the eponymous character in the upcoming film.
The picture features director Breck Eisner sitting cross-legged on the floor next to a small girl and a boy. They are facing a wall full of conceptual arts for the movie. One picture hanging on the wall sees what seems to be the lead role, and the other shows one of the witches.
The movie is produced by Mark Canton and scripted by Cory Goodman ("Priest"). It centers around one of the last witch hunters on earth. This person partners with his natural enemy, a female witch, to stop the covens of NYC from unleashing a plague on humanity.
Diesel is currently hard at work to complete "Fast and Furious 7" which was previously delayed after Paul Walker passed away. He will next voice Groot in "Guardians of the Galaxy" and is also developing a "Riddick" sequel.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2