Vin Diesel Teases Concept Art for 'The Last Witch Hunter'
The first sneak peek at "The Last Witch Hunter" is offered by Vin Diesel on his Facebook page. "I will fill you all in later... but this meeting went well," wrote the actor who will play the eponymous character in the upcoming film.
The picture features director Breck Eisner sitting cross-legged on the floor next to a small girl and a boy. They are facing a wall full of conceptual arts for the movie. One picture hanging on the wall sees what seems to be the lead role, and the other shows one of the witches.
The movie is produced by Mark Canton and scripted by Cory Goodman ("Priest"). It centers around one of the last witch hunters on earth. This person partners with his natural enemy, a female witch, to stop the covens of NYC from unleashing a plague on humanity.
Diesel is currently hard at work to complete "Fast and Furious 7" which was previously delayed after Paul Walker passed away. He will next voice Groot in "Guardians of the Galaxy" and is also developing a "Riddick" sequel.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media