Vin Diesel Teases Concept Art for 'The Last Witch Hunter'
The first sneak peek at "The Last Witch Hunter" is offered by Vin Diesel on his Facebook page. "I will fill you all in later... but this meeting went well," wrote the actor who will play the eponymous character in the upcoming film.
The picture features director Breck Eisner sitting cross-legged on the floor next to a small girl and a boy. They are facing a wall full of conceptual arts for the movie. One picture hanging on the wall sees what seems to be the lead role, and the other shows one of the witches.
The movie is produced by Mark Canton and scripted by Cory Goodman ("Priest"). It centers around one of the last witch hunters on earth. This person partners with his natural enemy, a female witch, to stop the covens of NYC from unleashing a plague on humanity.
Diesel is currently hard at work to complete "Fast and Furious 7" which was previously delayed after Paul Walker passed away. He will next voice Groot in "Guardians of the Galaxy" and is also developing a "Riddick" sequel.
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?