BRIT Awards 2014 Red Carpet: Ellie Goulding Fails, Katy B Wins
Ellie Goulding stole the red carpet look of 2014 BRIT Awards for the wrong reason. The nominated singer failed to impress when she arrived in a baggy pink Barbie gown with pockets on the side. Goulding braided her hair and wore minimal make-up as well as accessories.
Meanwhile, making a statement on the red carpet was Katy B. The "Lights On" crooner complemented her red hair do with a bright red lycra dress that went all the way to the ankle. Wearing pale blue lipstick, Jessie J also flaunted her figure in a glittery bodysuit with plunging V neck. Nicole Scherzinger opted for bondage theme, going for black and gold.
Sisters Kylie Minogue and Dannii Minogue were like mirror. They both wore black one-shoulder dress, only Kylie's is made of PVC. Girl group Neon Jungle sparkled on the red carpet with their colorful hairdo. Lily Allen's hair was also a subject to talk. Tied in a genie style, her jet black hair is half dyed with neon yellow.
The men showed varied wardrobe this year with electronic music group Rudimental taking it literally. Apart from Piers Agget, the personnel all went for print. Boyband One Direction was more unanimous with their wardrobe choice. Member Niall Horan walked the red carpet in crutches following his serious knee injury.
Striking as odd was Boy George who looked like he had just been punched in the eye. The glam singer sported red eye make-up on his left eye. U.S. music producer Pharrell Williams appeared with his wife Helen Lasichanah and sans the hat.
The 2014 BRIT Awards was held Wednesday, February 19 at London's O2 Arena.
More Ellie Goulding News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip