Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto Reportedly Are 'Hooking Up'
Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto have been seen in the same scenes lately but there is more than meets the eyes. It has been reported that the singers/actors have created a bond over their love of music and art that they are secretly hooking up.
According to a report on Us Weekly's latest issue, they have even spent the night together. "She stayed over at his house in L.A. in early February," a source said. The sleepover happened a few weeks after they both attended Clive Davis' Pre-Grammys gala on January 25 and were photographed talking to each other. He struck a pose with Cyrus' family including her sister Brandi and mom Tish.
Cyrus and Leto have actually "known each other for a while," a source added. But their bond has deepened over time. Another insider said, "They like to have a good time, they love to talk about art and music - and they're both comfortable with nudity!"
Nevertheless, there is unlikely an announcement of them coupling up because Leto "doesn't do girlfriends." The "Wrecking Ball" songstress, who is literally half Leto's age, is not looking for a serious relationship either following her broken engagement to Liam Hemsworth.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences