Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto Reportedly Are 'Hooking Up'
Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto have been seen in the same scenes lately but there is more than meets the eyes. It has been reported that the singers/actors have created a bond over their love of music and art that they are secretly hooking up.
According to a report on Us Weekly's latest issue, they have even spent the night together. "She stayed over at his house in L.A. in early February," a source said. The sleepover happened a few weeks after they both attended Clive Davis' Pre-Grammys gala on January 25 and were photographed talking to each other. He struck a pose with Cyrus' family including her sister Brandi and mom Tish.
Cyrus and Leto have actually "known each other for a while," a source added. But their bond has deepened over time. Another insider said, "They like to have a good time, they love to talk about art and music - and they're both comfortable with nudity!"
Nevertheless, there is unlikely an announcement of them coupling up because Leto "doesn't do girlfriends." The "Wrecking Ball" songstress, who is literally half Leto's age, is not looking for a serious relationship either following her broken engagement to Liam Hemsworth.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off