Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto Reportedly Are 'Hooking Up'
Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto have been seen in the same scenes lately but there is more than meets the eyes. It has been reported that the singers/actors have created a bond over their love of music and art that they are secretly hooking up.
According to a report on Us Weekly's latest issue, they have even spent the night together. "She stayed over at his house in L.A. in early February," a source said. The sleepover happened a few weeks after they both attended Clive Davis' Pre-Grammys gala on January 25 and were photographed talking to each other. He struck a pose with Cyrus' family including her sister Brandi and mom Tish.
Cyrus and Leto have actually "known each other for a while," a source added. But their bond has deepened over time. Another insider said, "They like to have a good time, they love to talk about art and music - and they're both comfortable with nudity!"
Nevertheless, there is unlikely an announcement of them coupling up because Leto "doesn't do girlfriends." The "Wrecking Ball" songstress, who is literally half Leto's age, is not looking for a serious relationship either following her broken engagement to Liam Hemsworth.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years