Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto Reportedly Are 'Hooking Up'
Miley Cyrus and Jared Leto have been seen in the same scenes lately but there is more than meets the eyes. It has been reported that the singers/actors have created a bond over their love of music and art that they are secretly hooking up.
According to a report on Us Weekly's latest issue, they have even spent the night together. "She stayed over at his house in L.A. in early February," a source said. The sleepover happened a few weeks after they both attended Clive Davis' Pre-Grammys gala on January 25 and were photographed talking to each other. He struck a pose with Cyrus' family including her sister Brandi and mom Tish.
Cyrus and Leto have actually "known each other for a while," a source added. But their bond has deepened over time. Another insider said, "They like to have a good time, they love to talk about art and music - and they're both comfortable with nudity!"
Nevertheless, there is unlikely an announcement of them coupling up because Leto "doesn't do girlfriends." The "Wrecking Ball" songstress, who is literally half Leto's age, is not looking for a serious relationship either following her broken engagement to Liam Hemsworth.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'