Jaden Smith Offers Help to Shia LaBeouf: 'I'm Here for You'
Jaden Smith has reached out to Shia LaBeouf following headlines about the "Transformers" actor's eccentric behavior. The son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith took to Twitter to send his message, saying that he would be there if the older star needed someone to talk to.
"I waited in line today on Beverly Blvd to see @thecampaignbook I never got see him but I had a very important message to deliver," Smith wrote, referring to LaBeouf's art installment "#IAMSORRY" which opened at the Cohen Gallery on Beverly Boulevard last week.
"I'm here for you I believe in what your doing I'm here if you need a fellow insane person to talk to. But I'm seriously here not like one of those 'I'm here for you's' that everybody says," he added. "It was a message that only could be understood artist to artist. @thecampaignbook I'm here for you I believe in what your doing."
Smith was not the only one who showed support to Shia. "Re: Shia. Being young and very talented/successful is like dropping in to the top [of] Mount Everest via helicopter," John Mayer tweeted last week. "There are moments in life where you need to feel quantum shift, movement. And if where you already are is considered the top... The dumb people disintegrate, and the smart people investigate. That investigation is never comfortable. Or all that pretty."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!