Jaden Smith Offers Help to Shia LaBeouf: 'I'm Here for You'
Jaden Smith has reached out to Shia LaBeouf following headlines about the "Transformers" actor's eccentric behavior. The son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith took to Twitter to send his message, saying that he would be there if the older star needed someone to talk to.
"I waited in line today on Beverly Blvd to see @thecampaignbook I never got see him but I had a very important message to deliver," Smith wrote, referring to LaBeouf's art installment "#IAMSORRY" which opened at the Cohen Gallery on Beverly Boulevard last week.
"I'm here for you I believe in what your doing I'm here if you need a fellow insane person to talk to. But I'm seriously here not like one of those 'I'm here for you's' that everybody says," he added. "It was a message that only could be understood artist to artist. @thecampaignbook I'm here for you I believe in what your doing."
Smith was not the only one who showed support to Shia. "Re: Shia. Being young and very talented/successful is like dropping in to the top [of] Mount Everest via helicopter," John Mayer tweeted last week. "There are moments in life where you need to feel quantum shift, movement. And if where you already are is considered the top... The dumb people disintegrate, and the smart people investigate. That investigation is never comfortable. Or all that pretty."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper