Jaden Smith Offers Help to Shia LaBeouf: 'I'm Here for You'
Jaden Smith has reached out to Shia LaBeouf following headlines about the "Transformers" actor's eccentric behavior. The son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith took to Twitter to send his message, saying that he would be there if the older star needed someone to talk to.
"I waited in line today on Beverly Blvd to see @thecampaignbook I never got see him but I had a very important message to deliver," Smith wrote, referring to LaBeouf's art installment "#IAMSORRY" which opened at the Cohen Gallery on Beverly Boulevard last week.
"I'm here for you I believe in what your doing I'm here if you need a fellow insane person to talk to. But I'm seriously here not like one of those 'I'm here for you's' that everybody says," he added. "It was a message that only could be understood artist to artist. @thecampaignbook I'm here for you I believe in what your doing."
Smith was not the only one who showed support to Shia. "Re: Shia. Being young and very talented/successful is like dropping in to the top [of] Mount Everest via helicopter," John Mayer tweeted last week. "There are moments in life where you need to feel quantum shift, movement. And if where you already are is considered the top... The dumb people disintegrate, and the smart people investigate. That investigation is never comfortable. Or all that pretty."
More Jaden Smith News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?