Lil' Kim Takes on 'Haterz' in New Track Featuring B Ford
Lil' Kim has proven that pregnancy doesn't stop her from working. The mother-to-be star has just debuted a new track titled "Haterz". Arriving on Tuesday, February 18, the song was recorded with fellow rapper B Ford.
Kim and Ford are featured firing back at those people who always have mean things to say about them. "Call me Betty Crocker/ My icing is a topper/ This snowball on my finger, it look like I'm playin' soccer," Kim raps.
The femcee is currently working on her new mixtape "Hard Core 2K13". Initially scheduled to be released in 2013, the record has been delayed indefinitely. There's still no word if "Haterz" will be included in the long-awaited project.
In addition to working on her music, Kim will be busy with her new role as a mother. The 39-year-old artist is currently expecting her first child, a boy, with boyfriend Mr Papers. She debuted a huge baby bump at New York Fashion Week earlier this month.
"I'm still going to be hardcore. This baby has made me even more of a beast!" Kim said of working while being pregnant. "My doctor is helping me through everything with being healthy and I feel so good right now. I'm still going to work. I'm going to be a working mom! New music and all that."
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'