Lil' Kim Takes on 'Haterz' in New Track Featuring B Ford
Lil' Kim has proven that pregnancy doesn't stop her from working. The mother-to-be star has just debuted a new track titled "Haterz". Arriving on Tuesday, February 18, the song was recorded with fellow rapper B Ford.
Kim and Ford are featured firing back at those people who always have mean things to say about them. "Call me Betty Crocker/ My icing is a topper/ This snowball on my finger, it look like I'm playin' soccer," Kim raps.
The femcee is currently working on her new mixtape "Hard Core 2K13". Initially scheduled to be released in 2013, the record has been delayed indefinitely. There's still no word if "Haterz" will be included in the long-awaited project.
In addition to working on her music, Kim will be busy with her new role as a mother. The 39-year-old artist is currently expecting her first child, a boy, with boyfriend Mr Papers. She debuted a huge baby bump at New York Fashion Week earlier this month.
"I'm still going to be hardcore. This baby has made me even more of a beast!" Kim said of working while being pregnant. "My doctor is helping me through everything with being healthy and I feel so good right now. I'm still going to work. I'm going to be a working mom! New music and all that."
More Lil' Kim News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns