Video: Kristen Wiig Channels Harry Styles on 'Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon'
Jimmy Fallon had a "surprise guest" on his second "Tonight Show" episode. Instead of welcoming Kristen Wiig as scheduled before, he brought in "Harry Styles" as the comedienne did a hilarious impersonation of the One Direction member.
Wiig dressed like the boybander in a white T-shirt and black blazer completed with layered necklaces and point-toe black boots. She, however, knew nothing about the band's formation and the meaning of the group's name when interviewed by Fallon.
Later, the show's host asked Wiig's Styles to sing the band's hit "What Makes You Beautiful". The Chani of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" cleary did not know the song, but Fallon helped her sing the chorus.
The "Bridesmaids" actress did a similar thing when she appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" in June 2013. At that time, she channeled Michael Jordan and made things up when asked about the NBA legend's history.
In addition to Wiig, Fallon welcomed Jerry Seinfeld as guest and musical performer Lady GaGa on Tuesday night, February 18.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones