Video: Kristen Wiig Channels Harry Styles on 'Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon'
Jimmy Fallon had a "surprise guest" on his second "Tonight Show" episode. Instead of welcoming Kristen Wiig as scheduled before, he brought in "Harry Styles" as the comedienne did a hilarious impersonation of the One Direction member.
Wiig dressed like the boybander in a white T-shirt and black blazer completed with layered necklaces and point-toe black boots. She, however, knew nothing about the band's formation and the meaning of the group's name when interviewed by Fallon.
Later, the show's host asked Wiig's Styles to sing the band's hit "What Makes You Beautiful". The Chani of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" cleary did not know the song, but Fallon helped her sing the chorus.
The "Bridesmaids" actress did a similar thing when she appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" in June 2013. At that time, she channeled Michael Jordan and made things up when asked about the NBA legend's history.
In addition to Wiig, Fallon welcomed Jerry Seinfeld as guest and musical performer Lady GaGa on Tuesday night, February 18.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed