Video: Kristen Wiig Channels Harry Styles on 'Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon'
Jimmy Fallon had a "surprise guest" on his second "Tonight Show" episode. Instead of welcoming Kristen Wiig as scheduled before, he brought in "Harry Styles" as the comedienne did a hilarious impersonation of the One Direction member.
Wiig dressed like the boybander in a white T-shirt and black blazer completed with layered necklaces and point-toe black boots. She, however, knew nothing about the band's formation and the meaning of the group's name when interviewed by Fallon.
Later, the show's host asked Wiig's Styles to sing the band's hit "What Makes You Beautiful". The Chani of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" cleary did not know the song, but Fallon helped her sing the chorus.
The "Bridesmaids" actress did a similar thing when she appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" in June 2013. At that time, she channeled Michael Jordan and made things up when asked about the NBA legend's history.
In addition to Wiig, Fallon welcomed Jerry Seinfeld as guest and musical performer Lady GaGa on Tuesday night, February 18.
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie