Video: Kristen Wiig Channels Harry Styles on 'Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon'
Jimmy Fallon had a "surprise guest" on his second "Tonight Show" episode. Instead of welcoming Kristen Wiig as scheduled before, he brought in "Harry Styles" as the comedienne did a hilarious impersonation of the One Direction member.
Wiig dressed like the boybander in a white T-shirt and black blazer completed with layered necklaces and point-toe black boots. She, however, knew nothing about the band's formation and the meaning of the group's name when interviewed by Fallon.
Later, the show's host asked Wiig's Styles to sing the band's hit "What Makes You Beautiful". The Chani of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" cleary did not know the song, but Fallon helped her sing the chorus.
The "Bridesmaids" actress did a similar thing when she appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" in June 2013. At that time, she channeled Michael Jordan and made things up when asked about the NBA legend's history.
In addition to Wiig, Fallon welcomed Jerry Seinfeld as guest and musical performer Lady GaGa on Tuesday night, February 18.
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date