Video: Kristen Wiig Channels Harry Styles on 'Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon'
Jimmy Fallon had a "surprise guest" on his second "Tonight Show" episode. Instead of welcoming Kristen Wiig as scheduled before, he brought in "Harry Styles" as the comedienne did a hilarious impersonation of the One Direction member.
Wiig dressed like the boybander in a white T-shirt and black blazer completed with layered necklaces and point-toe black boots. She, however, knew nothing about the band's formation and the meaning of the group's name when interviewed by Fallon.
Later, the show's host asked Wiig's Styles to sing the band's hit "What Makes You Beautiful". The Chani of "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" cleary did not know the song, but Fallon helped her sing the chorus.
The "Bridesmaids" actress did a similar thing when she appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" in June 2013. At that time, she channeled Michael Jordan and made things up when asked about the NBA legend's history.
In addition to Wiig, Fallon welcomed Jerry Seinfeld as guest and musical performer Lady GaGa on Tuesday night, February 18.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season