Justin Bieber to Be Questioned About Alleged Paparazzo Attack
Justin Bieber reportedly will be deposed and questioned over an alleged attack on a paparazzo, Jeffrey Binion, outside a recording studio in Miami in June 2013 after his legal team lost an appeal preventing him from being questioned. At that time, the 19-year-old pop star allegedly ordered his bodyguard to attack the paparazzo and took his memory card.
"Miami Judge Sarah Zabel initially denied Bieber's requests to stop Binion's lawyers from deposing him and asking questions about other incidents involving him and his varied bodyguards' aggressive behavior," a source told PEOPLE. "Although Bieber's lawyers appealed the judge's rulings, the appeal was denied. Bieber can no longer hide. Binion's lawyers are waiting for a deposition date to be set in Miami."
"The Binion lawsuit is totally without merit, as are the recent Miami DUI and Toronto assault cases where Justin has been wrongfully accused. These cases are all in the early stages of [legal procedure]. We choose to litigate them through the courts instead of the media," Bieber's attorney Howard Weitzman said of the star's recent troubles.
Bieber had a string of legal dramas last month. The police raided Bieber's mansion following an alleged egg attack to his neighbor. His friend Lil Za was arrested for possession of drug during the raid. The "Baby" singer then was arrested in Miami Beach for DUI, resisting arrest and driving without a valid driver's license. He later showed up in a Toronto police station in connection to assault on a limo driver.
More Justin Bieber News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage