'Pretty Little Liars' 4.21 Sneak Peeks: Mental Breakdown and Intervention
How will Aria handle the shocking revelation about Ezra's lies? In a preview for the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Aria looks distressed. She doesn't want to be the only one who suffers from this and Hanna promises Ezra's going to go to jail.
Not knowing what is true or what to trust, Aria goes looking for answers, not wanting to believe this revelation to be true. But Aria's friends become concerned for her as they watch their friend crumble.
Meanwhile, Spencer's parents try to stage an intervention after learning of Spencer's addiction problem. They want to send her to rehab, but she asks for a chance to kick her drugs habit on her own.
Trying to prove to her parents and Toby that she will fulfill her promise, Spencer has to be careful because one misstep could send her to rehab. But can Spencer really rein it in, or will her constant curiosity and drive be her undoing?
Also in the same outing, Paige has had enough with Emily's secrets and is determined to stop it.
Titled "She's Come Undone", the episode will air Tuesday, February 25 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.21 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.21 clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'