'Pretty Little Liars' 4.21 Sneak Peeks: Mental Breakdown and Intervention
How will Aria handle the shocking revelation about Ezra's lies? In a preview for the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Aria looks distressed. She doesn't want to be the only one who suffers from this and Hanna promises Ezra's going to go to jail.
Not knowing what is true or what to trust, Aria goes looking for answers, not wanting to believe this revelation to be true. But Aria's friends become concerned for her as they watch their friend crumble.
Meanwhile, Spencer's parents try to stage an intervention after learning of Spencer's addiction problem. They want to send her to rehab, but she asks for a chance to kick her drugs habit on her own.
Trying to prove to her parents and Toby that she will fulfill her promise, Spencer has to be careful because one misstep could send her to rehab. But can Spencer really rein it in, or will her constant curiosity and drive be her undoing?
Also in the same outing, Paige has had enough with Emily's secrets and is determined to stop it.
Titled "She's Come Undone", the episode will air Tuesday, February 25 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.21 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.21 clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis