'Pretty Little Liars' 4.21 Sneak Peeks: Mental Breakdown and Intervention
How will Aria handle the shocking revelation about Ezra's lies? In a preview for the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars", Aria looks distressed. She doesn't want to be the only one who suffers from this and Hanna promises Ezra's going to go to jail.
Not knowing what is true or what to trust, Aria goes looking for answers, not wanting to believe this revelation to be true. But Aria's friends become concerned for her as they watch their friend crumble.
Meanwhile, Spencer's parents try to stage an intervention after learning of Spencer's addiction problem. They want to send her to rehab, but she asks for a chance to kick her drugs habit on her own.
Trying to prove to her parents and Toby that she will fulfill her promise, Spencer has to be careful because one misstep could send her to rehab. But can Spencer really rein it in, or will her constant curiosity and drive be her undoing?
Also in the same outing, Paige has had enough with Emily's secrets and is determined to stop it.
Titled "She's Come Undone", the episode will air Tuesday, February 25 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.21 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.21 clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics