Timeflies Premieres 'All the Way' Music Video
Timeflies has premiered the official music video for their "All the Way". Arriving via Vevo on Tuesday, February 18, the three-and-a-half minute visuals was filmed in early January by director Ethan Lader.
In it, the duo consisting of producer Rob Resnick and vocalist Cal Shapiro is featured performing the song in an abandoned warehouse. The performance footage intersperses with the scenes of a man snowbording, another man riding his motorbike through the desert and a girl surfing in the sea. They almost give up their dreams before trying again and succeeding.
"All the Way" was co-written by Resnick and Shapiro and was produced by Benny Benassi. The catchy track will appear in their upcoming debut album, "After Hours", which will be released on April 29 via Forty8Fifty / Island Records.
"We are so fired up for our album After Hours to be out on 4/29," they announced on their Facebook page several hours before debuting the music video. They also told fans that they'd hold an album release party at Terminal 5 in New York City on the same day. "Can't wait to share that night you guys for an epic NYC album release show to celebrate. Spread the word #AFTERHOURS," they added.
Timeflies' "All the Way" music video
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos