Timeflies Premieres 'All the Way' Music Video
Timeflies has premiered the official music video for their "All the Way". Arriving via Vevo on Tuesday, February 18, the three-and-a-half minute visuals was filmed in early January by director Ethan Lader.
In it, the duo consisting of producer Rob Resnick and vocalist Cal Shapiro is featured performing the song in an abandoned warehouse. The performance footage intersperses with the scenes of a man snowbording, another man riding his motorbike through the desert and a girl surfing in the sea. They almost give up their dreams before trying again and succeeding.
"All the Way" was co-written by Resnick and Shapiro and was produced by Benny Benassi. The catchy track will appear in their upcoming debut album, "After Hours", which will be released on April 29 via Forty8Fifty / Island Records.
"We are so fired up for our album After Hours to be out on 4/29," they announced on their Facebook page several hours before debuting the music video. They also told fans that they'd hold an album release party at Terminal 5 in New York City on the same day. "Can't wait to share that night you guys for an epic NYC album release show to celebrate. Spread the word #AFTERHOURS," they added.
Timeflies' "All the Way" music video
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid