Timeflies Premieres 'All the Way' Music Video
Timeflies has premiered the official music video for their "All the Way". Arriving via Vevo on Tuesday, February 18, the three-and-a-half minute visuals was filmed in early January by director Ethan Lader.
In it, the duo consisting of producer Rob Resnick and vocalist Cal Shapiro is featured performing the song in an abandoned warehouse. The performance footage intersperses with the scenes of a man snowbording, another man riding his motorbike through the desert and a girl surfing in the sea. They almost give up their dreams before trying again and succeeding.
"All the Way" was co-written by Resnick and Shapiro and was produced by Benny Benassi. The catchy track will appear in their upcoming debut album, "After Hours", which will be released on April 29 via Forty8Fifty / Island Records.
"We are so fired up for our album After Hours to be out on 4/29," they announced on their Facebook page several hours before debuting the music video. They also told fans that they'd hold an album release party at Terminal 5 in New York City on the same day. "Can't wait to share that night you guys for an epic NYC album release show to celebrate. Spread the word #AFTERHOURS," they added.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie