Woody Allen Gets Heckled at Broadway Over Sexual Abuse Allegations
Woody Allen is taking the heat over the decade-old sexual abuse allegation which was brought up again recently by his ex Mia Farrow and children. Although the actor/director vehemently denied any wrongdoings, it didn't stop anyone from voicing their thoughts.
According to Page Six, an audience member at Broadway show "After Midnight" yelled, "I think he did it!" to Allen when he came to watch the stage play with his wife Soon-Yi Previn and their two daughters. He was "unfazed," but Previn reportedly gave the heckler a "dirty look."
Allen, now 78, was accused of molesting Dylan, his adopted daughter with Mia, after he broke up with the actress to be with her other adopted daughter Previn. Now years after the issue first emerged, it became public attention again after Dylan wrote an open letter detailing the sexual abuse she allegedly endured in the hands of her adopted father.
Allen reacted by issuing an open letter of his own, firing back at Mia for allegedly coaching Dylan and brainwashing her and the other children. He said it would be his "final word on this entire matter," and didn't respond when Dylan slammed him again in a new statement calling him out for spreading "outright lies."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie