Woody Allen Gets Heckled at Broadway Over Sexual Abuse Allegations
Woody Allen is taking the heat over the decade-old sexual abuse allegation which was brought up again recently by his ex Mia Farrow and children. Although the actor/director vehemently denied any wrongdoings, it didn't stop anyone from voicing their thoughts.
According to Page Six, an audience member at Broadway show "After Midnight" yelled, "I think he did it!" to Allen when he came to watch the stage play with his wife Soon-Yi Previn and their two daughters. He was "unfazed," but Previn reportedly gave the heckler a "dirty look."
Allen, now 78, was accused of molesting Dylan, his adopted daughter with Mia, after he broke up with the actress to be with her other adopted daughter Previn. Now years after the issue first emerged, it became public attention again after Dylan wrote an open letter detailing the sexual abuse she allegedly endured in the hands of her adopted father.
Allen reacted by issuing an open letter of his own, firing back at Mia for allegedly coaching Dylan and brainwashing her and the other children. He said it would be his "final word on this entire matter," and didn't respond when Dylan slammed him again in a new statement calling him out for spreading "outright lies."
More Woody Allen News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones