Snippet of Lady GaGa's Unearthed Track 'Brooklyn Nights' Lands Online
A little part of Lady GaGa's unreleased track entitled "Brooklyn Nights" has made its way out online. The song was reportedly recorded when she was working on her latest chart-topping album, "ARTPOP".
The low-quality snippet runs for 30 seconds. It features the New York native singing about not caring if she "didn't brush my hair" and if her "eyelashes are falling" as long as she can spend the nights with her lover in Brooklyn.
According to Gagapedia, " 'Brooklyn Nights' is a song written by Lady GaGa on September 18, 2010, when she was in Charlotte, North Carolina, for the 'Monster Ball Tour'." The song was inspired by an adult shop that she visited when she was in the state.
"The song [was written] for her 'ARTPOP' album. She revealed the song title on September 20, 2013 via Twitter. The song was not included in the 'ARTPOP' album, but GaGa confirmed the song would be available through the 'ARTPOP' app during a Twitter Q&A," the site explained.
GaGa is currently gearing up for her upcoming tour, which is set to kick off in May. She's also readying a music video for her new single, "G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)". The Mother Monster recently joined forces with the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" to film the clip at Hearts Castle in California.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked