Snippet of Lady GaGa's Unearthed Track 'Brooklyn Nights' Lands Online
A little part of Lady GaGa's unreleased track entitled "Brooklyn Nights" has made its way out online. The song was reportedly recorded when she was working on her latest chart-topping album, "ARTPOP".
The low-quality snippet runs for 30 seconds. It features the New York native singing about not caring if she "didn't brush my hair" and if her "eyelashes are falling" as long as she can spend the nights with her lover in Brooklyn.
According to Gagapedia, " 'Brooklyn Nights' is a song written by Lady GaGa on September 18, 2010, when she was in Charlotte, North Carolina, for the 'Monster Ball Tour'." The song was inspired by an adult shop that she visited when she was in the state.
"The song [was written] for her 'ARTPOP' album. She revealed the song title on September 20, 2013 via Twitter. The song was not included in the 'ARTPOP' album, but GaGa confirmed the song would be available through the 'ARTPOP' app during a Twitter Q&A," the site explained.
GaGa is currently gearing up for her upcoming tour, which is set to kick off in May. She's also readying a music video for her new single, "G.U.Y. (Girl Under You)". The Mother Monster recently joined forces with the stars of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" to film the clip at Hearts Castle in California.
More Lady GaGa News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'