Teresa Palmer and Mark Webber Welcome Son
Congratulations are in order for Teresa Palmer and her husband Mark Webber. The couple has just welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, who is named Bodhi Rain Palmer. The "Warm Bodies" actress took to Instagram on Tuesday, February 18 to share the happy news.
"Thank you God for blessing us with the most divine gift of our baby son," she wrote. "Introducing Bodhi Rain Palmer born safely, lovingly and naturally last night. 8lbs even." She then went on revealing the meaning of her newborn son's name.
"Bodhi means 'Enlightened one' Rain means 'Abundant Blessings From Above' and we chose Palmer as his last name as [Mark's] son Isaac didn't take his dads name either. Thanks for all the blessings and love everyone :):)," she added. The black-and-white photo she uploaded to announce the baby's arrival shows his little hand holding her finger. Webber is already a father to a son from a previous relationship with actress Frankie Shaw.
After exchanging vows in Mexico in December, Palmer and Webber legally married on February 6. "Today we were legally married and had a beautiful Christian ceremony led by our pastor @judasmith Thank you god for the blessings @likemark," the 27-year-old star wrote, adding a photo from the intimate event.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?