Teresa Palmer and Mark Webber Welcome Son
Congratulations are in order for Teresa Palmer and her husband Mark Webber. The couple has just welcomed their first child together, a baby boy, who is named Bodhi Rain Palmer. The "Warm Bodies" actress took to Instagram on Tuesday, February 18 to share the happy news.
"Thank you God for blessing us with the most divine gift of our baby son," she wrote. "Introducing Bodhi Rain Palmer born safely, lovingly and naturally last night. 8lbs even." She then went on revealing the meaning of her newborn son's name.
"Bodhi means 'Enlightened one' Rain means 'Abundant Blessings From Above' and we chose Palmer as his last name as [Mark's] son Isaac didn't take his dads name either. Thanks for all the blessings and love everyone :):)," she added. The black-and-white photo she uploaded to announce the baby's arrival shows his little hand holding her finger. Webber is already a father to a son from a previous relationship with actress Frankie Shaw.
After exchanging vows in Mexico in December, Palmer and Webber legally married on February 6. "Today we were legally married and had a beautiful Christian ceremony led by our pastor @judasmith Thank you god for the blessings @likemark," the 27-year-old star wrote, adding a photo from the intimate event.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos