Miley Cyrus Chews a Fan's Underwear During Washington Show
Miley Cyrus made headlines after simulating oral sex and masturbation when she kicked off her "Bangerz" tour in Vancouver last Friday, February 14. The former Disney princess has now caused another stir after she appeared to put a thong in her mouth and chew it during her recent concert in Tacoma, Washington.
According to TMZ, the 21-year-old starlet picked a red thong that'd been thrown to the stage by a fan. She wrapped it around her microphone before sticking it into her mouth. The moment was photographed by a fan who later uploaded in on Twitter.
"OMFG SOMEONE JUST THREW THEIR THONG ON STAGE AND MILEY PUT IT IN HER MOUTH!!!!" a fan tweeted during the show.
Cyrus' antics onstage have reportedly also prompted requests to cancel the tour, which was launched to support her latest album "Bangerz". A source revealed to NineMSN, "Miley's management have been flooded with complaints, mainly from parents, since her tour began last week in Canada with calls for the entire tour to be axed."
"Her team, including management, record label execs and the entire tour staff including the director, costume department and choreographers - have been called for an emergency meeting as arenas across the U.S. threaten to pull out of the show," the source added. The site also said that many parents sold their tickets and demanded refunds.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo