Ellie Goulding Debuts Skrillex Collaboration 'Because'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
A little over a year ago, Ellie Goulding and Skrillex teamed up for a collaboration track. Now, the British songbird unveiled the song as she featured it in her recent mix for DJ Annie Mac's "Free Music Monday" series.
The track was initially titled "Lovers". According to some reports, Skrillex played it live several days before he broke up with then-girlfriend Goulding. Following the split, the song's then retitled "Because". There's still no word on whether or not it will be released to public.
Skrillex has commented on Goulding debuting the song. "That track was made in a hotel room 2 years ago...I almost forgot what it sounded like...thanks for droppn this beat @elliegoulding," he tweeted.
The slow and pretty tune, which features Goulding's vocals over soft percussion and a lofty melody, is not the first collaboration between the two stars who ended their romantic relationship in 2012. They released "Summit" from his 2011 EP "Bangarang" and "Bittersweet" from the soundtrack of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II".
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs