Ellie Goulding Debuts Skrillex Collaboration 'Because'
A little over a year ago, Ellie Goulding and Skrillex teamed up for a collaboration track. Now, the British songbird unveiled the song as she featured it in her recent mix for DJ Annie Mac's "Free Music Monday" series.
The track was initially titled "Lovers". According to some reports, Skrillex played it live several days before he broke up with then-girlfriend Goulding. Following the split, the song's then retitled "Because". There's still no word on whether or not it will be released to public.
Skrillex has commented on Goulding debuting the song. "That track was made in a hotel room 2 years ago...I almost forgot what it sounded like...thanks for droppn this beat @elliegoulding," he tweeted.
The slow and pretty tune, which features Goulding's vocals over soft percussion and a lofty melody, is not the first collaboration between the two stars who ended their romantic relationship in 2012. They released "Summit" from his 2011 EP "Bangarang" and "Bittersweet" from the soundtrack of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II".
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci