Anne Hathaway Joins Presenter Line-Up at 2014 Oscars
Anne Hathaway is confirmed to serve as a presenter at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The "Les Miserables" star who won Best Supporting Actress last year joins previously-confirmed presenters Jennifer Lawrence and Daniel Day-Lewis.
Before taking home the Oscar golden statuette at the 2013 ceremony, Hathaway was nominated for Best Actress for her role as a recovering drug addict Kym in 2008's "Rachel Getting Married".
The Oscars, hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, will air on Sunday, March 2, live on ABC. The Red Carpet Live show will be hosted by "Good Morning America" anchors Robin Roberts (II) and Lara Spencer. They will be joined by Jess Cagle and Tyson Beckford.
All four Best Original Song candidates will be performed during the live telecast. U2 will sing "Ordinary Love" from "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom", Idina Menzel will deliver "Let It Go" from "Frozen (2013)", Karen O will play "The Moon Song" from "Her", and Pharrell Williams will treat audience to "Happy" from "Despicable Me 2".
More presenters are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season