Anne Hathaway Joins Presenter Line-Up at 2014 Oscars
Anne Hathaway is confirmed to serve as a presenter at the upcoming 86th annual Academy Awards. The "Les Miserables" star who won Best Supporting Actress last year joins previously-confirmed presenters Jennifer Lawrence and Daniel Day-Lewis.
Before taking home the Oscar golden statuette at the 2013 ceremony, Hathaway was nominated for Best Actress for her role as a recovering drug addict Kym in 2008's "Rachel Getting Married".
The Oscars, hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, will air on Sunday, March 2, live on ABC. The Red Carpet Live show will be hosted by "Good Morning America" anchors Robin Roberts (II) and Lara Spencer. They will be joined by Jess Cagle and Tyson Beckford.
All four Best Original Song candidates will be performed during the live telecast. U2 will sing "Ordinary Love" from "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom", Idina Menzel will deliver "Let It Go" from "Frozen (2013)", Karen O will play "The Moon Song" from "Her", and Pharrell Williams will treat audience to "Happy" from "Despicable Me 2".
More presenters are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016