Showtime Renews 'Shameless' and 'House of Lies'
Showtime has ordered more "Shameless" and "House of Lies". The premium cable channel has renewed both drama comedies for a fifth and fourth season respectively, consisting of 12 new episodes each.
The two shows join "Episodes", which has been earlier renewed for a fourth season. Production for the new seasons of all three series will kick off in Los Angeles later this year.
"Shameless" and "House of Lies" are strong ratings performers on Showtime, with the former continuing to grow in its fourth season. Its current fourth season is averaging 5.5 million weekly viewers across platforms, up eight percent versus its prior season.
"House of Lies", meanwhile, is averaging 3 million viewers a week, on par with its second season. It hit season high with its latest episode aired last week and outperformed all premium competitors in the time period.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'