Showtime Renews 'Shameless' and 'House of Lies'
Showtime has ordered more "Shameless" and "House of Lies". The premium cable channel has renewed both drama comedies for a fifth and fourth season respectively, consisting of 12 new episodes each.
The two shows join "Episodes", which has been earlier renewed for a fourth season. Production for the new seasons of all three series will kick off in Los Angeles later this year.
"Shameless" and "House of Lies" are strong ratings performers on Showtime, with the former continuing to grow in its fourth season. Its current fourth season is averaging 5.5 million weekly viewers across platforms, up eight percent versus its prior season.
"House of Lies", meanwhile, is averaging 3 million viewers a week, on par with its second season. It hit season high with its latest episode aired last week and outperformed all premium competitors in the time period.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift