Report: 'Transformers 4' Star Jack Reynor Lands Role in 'Star Wars Episode 7'
Another actor is added to the mix of "Star Wars Episode 7", as J.J. Abrams continues holding off casting announcement. According to Ain't It Cool News, two different sources confirm "Transformers: Age of Extinction" hunk Jack Reynor has landed a role in the much-hyped film.
Gary Oldman, Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan, and Saoirse Ronan previously said they were in talks for the movie, but Ronan later said she didn't get the part. "Breaking Bad" actor Jesse Plemons is also tipped to join the franchise, but nothing has officially been confirmed.
"Episode 7" is slated to hit theatres on December 18, 2015. Two sequels are set to follow for 2017 and 2019 releases respectively. Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher are expected to reprise their roles as the classic "Star Wars" trio, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia.
A new picture that shows Abrams having a group meeting with Kathleen Kennedy and several other people is revealed on Lucasfilm's website. In the background, some concept art for the film is seen hanging on the wall.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'