Report: 'Transformers 4' Star Jack Reynor Lands Role in 'Star Wars Episode 7'
Another actor is added to the mix of "Star Wars Episode 7", as J.J. Abrams continues holding off casting announcement. According to Ain't It Cool News, two different sources confirm "Transformers: Age of Extinction" hunk Jack Reynor has landed a role in the much-hyped film.
Gary Oldman, Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan, and Saoirse Ronan previously said they were in talks for the movie, but Ronan later said she didn't get the part. "Breaking Bad" actor Jesse Plemons is also tipped to join the franchise, but nothing has officially been confirmed.
"Episode 7" is slated to hit theatres on December 18, 2015. Two sequels are set to follow for 2017 and 2019 releases respectively. Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher are expected to reprise their roles as the classic "Star Wars" trio, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia.
A new picture that shows Abrams having a group meeting with Kathleen Kennedy and several other people is revealed on Lucasfilm's website. In the background, some concept art for the film is seen hanging on the wall.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion