Report: 'Transformers 4' Star Jack Reynor Lands Role in 'Star Wars Episode 7'
Another actor is added to the mix of "Star Wars Episode 7", as J.J. Abrams continues holding off casting announcement. According to Ain't It Cool News, two different sources confirm "Transformers: Age of Extinction" hunk Jack Reynor has landed a role in the much-hyped film.
Gary Oldman, Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan, and Saoirse Ronan previously said they were in talks for the movie, but Ronan later said she didn't get the part. "Breaking Bad" actor Jesse Plemons is also tipped to join the franchise, but nothing has officially been confirmed.
"Episode 7" is slated to hit theatres on December 18, 2015. Two sequels are set to follow for 2017 and 2019 releases respectively. Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher are expected to reprise their roles as the classic "Star Wars" trio, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia.
A new picture that shows Abrams having a group meeting with Kathleen Kennedy and several other people is revealed on Lucasfilm's website. In the background, some concept art for the film is seen hanging on the wall.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding