Report: 'Transformers 4' Star Jack Reynor Lands Role in 'Star Wars Episode 7'
Another actor is added to the mix of "Star Wars Episode 7", as J.J. Abrams continues holding off casting announcement. According to Ain't It Cool News, two different sources confirm "Transformers: Age of Extinction" hunk Jack Reynor has landed a role in the much-hyped film.
Gary Oldman, Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan, and Saoirse Ronan previously said they were in talks for the movie, but Ronan later said she didn't get the part. "Breaking Bad" actor Jesse Plemons is also tipped to join the franchise, but nothing has officially been confirmed.
"Episode 7" is slated to hit theatres on December 18, 2015. Two sequels are set to follow for 2017 and 2019 releases respectively. Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher are expected to reprise their roles as the classic "Star Wars" trio, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia.
A new picture that shows Abrams having a group meeting with Kathleen Kennedy and several other people is revealed on Lucasfilm's website. In the background, some concept art for the film is seen hanging on the wall.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce