Report: 'Transformers 4' Star Jack Reynor Lands Role in 'Star Wars Episode 7'
Another actor is added to the mix of "Star Wars Episode 7", as J.J. Abrams continues holding off casting announcement. According to Ain't It Cool News, two different sources confirm "Transformers: Age of Extinction" hunk Jack Reynor has landed a role in the much-hyped film.
Gary Oldman, Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan, and Saoirse Ronan previously said they were in talks for the movie, but Ronan later said she didn't get the part. "Breaking Bad" actor Jesse Plemons is also tipped to join the franchise, but nothing has officially been confirmed.
"Episode 7" is slated to hit theatres on December 18, 2015. Two sequels are set to follow for 2017 and 2019 releases respectively. Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher are expected to reprise their roles as the classic "Star Wars" trio, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia.
A new picture that shows Abrams having a group meeting with Kathleen Kennedy and several other people is revealed on Lucasfilm's website. In the background, some concept art for the film is seen hanging on the wall.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans