'Guardians of the Galaxy' Releases Teaser Trailer
The first teaser trailer for "Guardians of the Galaxy" has arrived for viewing pleasure. Clocking at around 15 seconds, it is filled with tantalizing glimpses at the whole crew led by Star-Lord a.k.a. Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) in action and a group of what seems to be prisoners.
Quill, taken from Earth as a 9-year-old, possesses a mysterious orb artifact and pilots the Milano, the muscle car of a spacecraft. His path crosses with Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Drax (Dave Bautista), Rocket Raccoon (Bradley Cooper), and Groot (Vin Diesel) in the space prison Kyln.
After breaking out from the jail, they venture to Knowhere, the severed head of a celestial being that serves as a hangout for aliens, and visit the weird menagerie of the Collector (Benicio Del Toro). They have to avoid two villains, Ronan (Lee Pace) and Nebula (Karen Gillan), who are in hot pursuit of Quill's orb, which has the power to destroy the galaxy.
Directed and written by James Gunn, the film will be released in the United States on August 1 in 3D. The full trailer is set to debut Tuesday night, February 18 on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?