Michael Lohan's Girlfriend Claims He Threatened Her With Knife
A major argument broke out in Michael Lohan and Kate Major's home on Monday night, February 17 and the police were called on scene. Major reportedly locked herself in a bedroom with their baby, while Lohan was on the other side of the door, threatening her with a knife and saying that he would take their son Landon.
Major even took to Twitter to talk about the ordeal. "Threatening to take our son. What judge would rule for him??? Stuck inside a house with this guy? He has a knife," she wrote, seemingly making reference to Lohan. The Twitter post is no longer available.
TMZ reports that law enforcement department in Boca Raton, FL responded to a call from the house and talked to the couple. They wanted one of them to leave, but Lohan allegedly refused because he believed Major was drunk and he did not want to leave Landon with her. A source added that it was Lohan who called the police when he noticed Major acted erratically.
The father of Lindsay Lohan also claimed that he was worried about Major's drinking habit, adding that she tried to kill herself over the weekend. He said he would try to get custody of their child if she kept doing the bad habit. No arrest was made following the argument.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London