Michael Lohan's Girlfriend Claims He Threatened Her With Knife
A major argument broke out in Michael Lohan and Kate Major's home on Monday night, February 17 and the police were called on scene. Major reportedly locked herself in a bedroom with their baby, while Lohan was on the other side of the door, threatening her with a knife and saying that he would take their son Landon.
Major even took to Twitter to talk about the ordeal. "Threatening to take our son. What judge would rule for him??? Stuck inside a house with this guy? He has a knife," she wrote, seemingly making reference to Lohan. The Twitter post is no longer available.
TMZ reports that law enforcement department in Boca Raton, FL responded to a call from the house and talked to the couple. They wanted one of them to leave, but Lohan allegedly refused because he believed Major was drunk and he did not want to leave Landon with her. A source added that it was Lohan who called the police when he noticed Major acted erratically.
The father of Lindsay Lohan also claimed that he was worried about Major's drinking habit, adding that she tried to kill herself over the weekend. He said he would try to get custody of their child if she kept doing the bad habit. No arrest was made following the argument.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season