Michael Lohan's Girlfriend Claims He Threatened Her With Knife
A major argument broke out in Michael Lohan and Kate Major's home on Monday night, February 17 and the police were called on scene. Major reportedly locked herself in a bedroom with their baby, while Lohan was on the other side of the door, threatening her with a knife and saying that he would take their son Landon.
Major even took to Twitter to talk about the ordeal. "Threatening to take our son. What judge would rule for him??? Stuck inside a house with this guy? He has a knife," she wrote, seemingly making reference to Lohan. The Twitter post is no longer available.
TMZ reports that law enforcement department in Boca Raton, FL responded to a call from the house and talked to the couple. They wanted one of them to leave, but Lohan allegedly refused because he believed Major was drunk and he did not want to leave Landon with her. A source added that it was Lohan who called the police when he noticed Major acted erratically.
The father of Lindsay Lohan also claimed that he was worried about Major's drinking habit, adding that she tried to kill herself over the weekend. He said he would try to get custody of their child if she kept doing the bad habit. No arrest was made following the argument.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard