Barbara Walters Calls Her Sex Toy 'Selfie'
Barbara Walters may now give a new meaning to the word "selfie." The 84-year-old shared too much about her sex life during a Monday, February 17 episode of "The View", revealing that she had a vibrator and called it "selfie."
"I was very happy at 65. I liked it more than 66," Walters said of getting older. When fellow anchor Jenny McCarthy asked her, "Do you have more self-confidence, and more self-love?", Whoopi Goldberg warned her not to talk about the vibrator.
Walters, however, could not help but saying the name of the sex toy. "You know what it's called? A selfie!" she said, to which Goldberg responded, "The name of Barbara's vibrator is 'selfie.' Fantastic."
Walters has never been shy to talk about her sex life. A few years ago, she admitted that she liked man to be in charge when they're home and asked then co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck if she liked it rough.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom