Barbara Walters Calls Her Sex Toy 'Selfie'
Barbara Walters may now give a new meaning to the word "selfie." The 84-year-old shared too much about her sex life during a Monday, February 17 episode of "The View", revealing that she had a vibrator and called it "selfie."
"I was very happy at 65. I liked it more than 66," Walters said of getting older. When fellow anchor Jenny McCarthy asked her, "Do you have more self-confidence, and more self-love?", Whoopi Goldberg warned her not to talk about the vibrator.
Walters, however, could not help but saying the name of the sex toy. "You know what it's called? A selfie!" she said, to which Goldberg responded, "The name of Barbara's vibrator is 'selfie.' Fantastic."
Walters has never been shy to talk about her sex life. A few years ago, she admitted that she liked man to be in charge when they're home and asked then co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck if she liked it rough.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer