Barbara Walters Calls Her Sex Toy 'Selfie'
Barbara Walters may now give a new meaning to the word "selfie." The 84-year-old shared too much about her sex life during a Monday, February 17 episode of "The View", revealing that she had a vibrator and called it "selfie."
"I was very happy at 65. I liked it more than 66," Walters said of getting older. When fellow anchor Jenny McCarthy asked her, "Do you have more self-confidence, and more self-love?", Whoopi Goldberg warned her not to talk about the vibrator.
Walters, however, could not help but saying the name of the sex toy. "You know what it's called? A selfie!" she said, to which Goldberg responded, "The name of Barbara's vibrator is 'selfie.' Fantastic."
Walters has never been shy to talk about her sex life. A few years ago, she admitted that she liked man to be in charge when they're home and asked then co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck if she liked it rough.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic