Barbara Walters Calls Her Sex Toy 'Selfie'
Barbara Walters may now give a new meaning to the word "selfie." The 84-year-old shared too much about her sex life during a Monday, February 17 episode of "The View", revealing that she had a vibrator and called it "selfie."
"I was very happy at 65. I liked it more than 66," Walters said of getting older. When fellow anchor Jenny McCarthy asked her, "Do you have more self-confidence, and more self-love?", Whoopi Goldberg warned her not to talk about the vibrator.
Walters, however, could not help but saying the name of the sex toy. "You know what it's called? A selfie!" she said, to which Goldberg responded, "The name of Barbara's vibrator is 'selfie.' Fantastic."
Walters has never been shy to talk about her sex life. A few years ago, she admitted that she liked man to be in charge when they're home and asked then co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck if she liked it rough.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'