Barbara Walters Calls Her Sex Toy 'Selfie'
Barbara Walters may now give a new meaning to the word "selfie." The 84-year-old shared too much about her sex life during a Monday, February 17 episode of "The View", revealing that she had a vibrator and called it "selfie."
"I was very happy at 65. I liked it more than 66," Walters said of getting older. When fellow anchor Jenny McCarthy asked her, "Do you have more self-confidence, and more self-love?", Whoopi Goldberg warned her not to talk about the vibrator.
Walters, however, could not help but saying the name of the sex toy. "You know what it's called? A selfie!" she said, to which Goldberg responded, "The name of Barbara's vibrator is 'selfie.' Fantastic."
Walters has never been shy to talk about her sex life. A few years ago, she admitted that she liked man to be in charge when they're home and asked then co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck if she liked it rough.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date